What was your first game then ur last.

• Thread starter bobby wobby
  • Start date
bobby wobby

bobby wobby

Youtuber
Towns Folk
Now as many people I had an N64 and like many I had super smash bros,I still do but it now has the dreaded jangling noise,once you hear that you know your game is done.But I loved ssb but I think my cousin liked it even more considering he beat me all the time as mostly everyone I played as mario my first time and lost.My next part is ssbb and this may come as a suprise but...ive...never...played melee!!! gasp!!! I hear everyone shout but dont judge me on that the rest is self explanatory as I played brawl BUT COULD NEVER USE THE WII SENSOR BECAUSE I WAS TOO SHORT!!! and the rest everyone knows was ssb4.

My first game was Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door on the Gamecube, too this day that is and always will be my all time favourite game. I love the story and the cutscenes with Peach and Bowser (how does a computer fall in love anyway?????). Besides, even the turn based audience battles were great, (not the buckets, plz no). My most recent game was Animal Crossing: New Leaf which to me is a distant second, I love how you have all the power to make a town your way how you want without a care in the world, allows for depth and realism as I would love to do that. So, yeah that's my first and last game that I've received. In before I realised this was the smash thread and not other things Nintendo thread... I call re-do. So, my first game was Melee, ah the wavedashing memories... I still play Melee but thanks to Super Smash Flash 2 I haven't played it much lately. Which leads to my most recent Smash game Super Smash Flash 2, I love the third party playable characters that are brought to the table. Please Nintendo bring Black Mage to the mainstream game.

Last edited:
I think my introduction to videogames started with all the veterans of the console wars. (Mario, Sonic, and Crash,) but the only thing I had that would survive was the Nintendo and Sega consoles. (Which I had plenty of time to bond with.)

Haven't reached my last game yet because I haven't died yet. (Unless you mean most recent game. in that case, it's Yatagaratsu: attack on cataclysm.)

First: Super Smash Flash
Last: Super Smash Bros. 64

My first played SSB title was Melee, I didn't actually own it, But I remember playing it at a friends house. I wasn't totally sold on it as it didn't really appeal to me. The idea of Nintendo characters duking it out was cool, but I've never been a massive fan of fighting games in general. I'm the type to lose interest after a short while.

Last game played in the series was SSB4 (3DS). I actually went and bought this one, as a bunch of members here had the game. It was like I was missing out during the time of being SSB4-less. It was fun being up against friends and tackling the solo modes for 4-6 months after purchase. It was nice to actually play on-the-move.

I first played Melee at my cousin's house and I just loved using Pikachu and Kirby's Down B in Adventure mode even though I wasn't very good at the time. I remember fondly of unlocking Dr. Mario and I thought he was kinda hard to battle against but I got him and I was proud of that. The last I played it at a friend's house I beat the Giga Bowser event with Jigglypuff and my friend didn't know the power of Rest at the time. Fast forward to Smash 3DS I beat classic mode on 9.0 with every character except Cloud because I don't own him and I want to save money or Pokémon Bank and I'm average at Smash 3DS but not as good with for Glory lag so I decided to just play Pokémon where I don't have to worry about lag.

Brawl
Smash 4
Melee
Smash 64

Back