What would be a great remake for the handheld family?

• Thread starter TyologyUnleash
  • Start date
TyologyUnleash

TyologyUnleash

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
So I've been thinking lately of another Mario Party game...to be honest I didn't have that momentum, that excitement after the first few turns in Mario Star Rush. I was thinking of another remake of like mario party 7 and many more, but I wanna see y'all comments

Apparently Pokemon Sun and Moon.

Seriously though, I would say The World Ends With You, or Elite Beat Agents. Those games could really benefit from enhanced sequels/remakes. Advance Wars is another which would be great on the 3DS. I would love some Final Fantasy games on the 3DS too, like Tactics or even 6.

:bag: I'd wanna see Einhander for 3DS. (The original costs about 400$ now.)

Super Mario 64. I think it would work really well with the 3ds, and if they give it a free cam with the c stick and fix up the somewhat slippery control, it could be brilliant...

This probably won't happen but I want to see a remake of spongebob battle for bikini so I would be able to play it on the go preferably on switch so I can have a big but 3DS would be neat too because then they could have a map on the bottom screen

I would love to see another remake of Mario 64 on the 3DS, even if Super Mario 64 DS still works on it. It was just such a bit hit when if first came out in 1996 and then again with the remake in 2004. I really liked the fact that you could play as Wario, and I loved the battle mode as well. Maybe we'll see it on the Switch?

Back