What would you do if video games were made illegal in your country?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Let's say one day a new law was passed in your country to ban video games. What would you do and would you still try to get video games to play in your country, fully knowing you're breaking the law?

Move to a different country.

Reactions: Bagel and Marc
Move to a different country like @Aura_Knight394 said, but if that fails then I would probably break the law and try my best to play video games even though I'd be breaking the law :ninja:

Reactions: Marc
I'd be furious and help out the inevitable movement to bring them back. (call my senators and stuff)

I'd break the law. I care not.

RIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because pirating games in this case won't help me play the games that i do now online with friends.

If I could help it, I'd move to another country. (Or I'd be breaking the law if it comes to that.)

I like how everyone in this thread is not considering the finances involved in moving to another country.

Unless you're in the EU

Guess that means @Alex, @SkyHuntress and @Mikaya are out of luck HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Reactions: Mikaya, Ace and Alex
Move to a different planet.

Nah, for real, I couldn't care less. It'd be better for us if we were forbidden from using things that has us all addicted to the world outside of the real world.

@Alex are you gonna hold your breath and leap into space when that happens? (Tell me if you do, I'd wanna see that.)

I wouldn't move to a different country. I don't really have sufficient funds for that, plus I have commitments. I can't just up and leave so easily. I would stay here, and obtain (purchase online if I have to) and play games illegally, With the hope of never getting caught. I can be a sneaky person if I put my mind to it. :sneaky:

If video games were outlawed in the third largest video game developing country, I'd have a perfect reason to continue studying game design abroad.

Play illegally.
Like come on, would they really do house checks like they do w/ illegal guns + drugs?

I would protest constantly. If that didn’t work, I would break that law with no questions asked. I mean, come on! Video games are my number one favorite thing to do! So if some idiot comes up with a law that destroys my life, I’m gonna fight for my right!

Reactions: Dark Link
Honestly I would break the law because video games are life they help us go into a different universe where we don’t have to worry about problems or anything.

I'd be out of a career for one thing. Would probably move to Canada or get a job in tech. Then pirate all the games

I fought the law and the, law won

I hope that never happens. If it did, I'd either move to a new country or just do it illegally. No one will ever find out. I can veru sneaky if I want to. Moving to a new country would be extremely expensive so I'd probably just play illegally.

I would move to a new country, as clearly the standards of freedom had been broken and something bad was going down.

But what if its banned everywhere in the world? hehehe :eyes:

Back