What Zelda dungeon was your favorite???

• Thread starter Warriorcameron
  • Start date
Warriorcameron

Warriorcameron

Shiekah warrior
Towns Folk
My favorite dungeon was Skyward Swords Triforce dungeon. I don't recall what it's called, but it's the one located on Skyloft were you obtain the Triforce shards.

YESSSS!!! loved rhe triforce dungeon! Where you had to slide the puzzle pieces into the correct order and venture trhough the whole thing to collect the triforce pieces as you said. It was an one of a kind because of the puzzle sliding thing.
Lots of people probably won't agree on this one, but I thought the water temple in Ocarina of Time was fun. Lots of people thought it was hard, but I didn't really have any trouble completing it at all.:D

I k
YESSSS!!! loved rhe triforce dungeon! Where you had to slide the puzzle pieces into the correct order and venture trhough the whole thing to collect the triforce pieces as you said. It was an one of a kind because of the puzzle sliding thing.
Lots of people probably won't agree on this one, but I thought the water temple in Ocarina of Time was fun. Lots of people thought it was hard, but I didn't really have any trouble completing it at all.:D
i know right? I know it should be hard, but I LOVE puzzles so the harder the puzzle is depends on how much I like it and how fast/ fun I have solving the puzzles.

Stone Tower Temple for me. I love it to bits. It is so puzzling. I love that you can turn it upside-down which doubles the difficulty. It got really confusing and frustrating and I remember using all 3 days trying to complete the dungeon and get the stray fairies. That was fun.
But the boss... I hated the boss. It was time consuming and boring.

Stone Tower Temple for me. I love it to bits. It is so puzzling. I love that you can turn it upside-down which doubles the difficulty. It got really confusing and frustrating and I remember using all 3 days trying to complete the dungeon and get the stray fairies. That was fun.
But the boss... I hated the boss. It was time consuming and boring.
Ugh I know right?! The dungeon was tons of fun even though I found myself backtracking more times than I'd like to admit. The fact you can turn upside down was cool to, though I played the Elegy of Emptiness so much times it got stuck in my head! The boss was SO frustrating though as it used up so much magic and the smallest of things knocked Link over. But once again it is a good dungeon.

My favorite temple was the Water Temple from Ocarina of Time. The puzzles so fun to try and overcome. :3

Favourite dungeon probuably Snowpeak Ruins from Twilight Princess for the puzzles and the huge soldiers in armour they were a tonne of fun.
Mark :D

My favorite dungeon, (though there are many others that I also like), are the Spirit Temple, Ice Palace (ALTTP) and the Swamp Palace (ALBW).

I liked the Spirit Temple and the Ice Palace a lot because of their difficulty. It always gave that dungeon feel that was really cool and it never gives you the answer right away as a lot of other dungeons do. Technically it was a challenge which I always like :D

The Swamp Palace was also something quite remarkable, it had nice challenges and for the first time, I liked a dungeon involving water :p

I liked the Twilight Temple from Twilight Princess. It nailed the creepy factor, and the first time I played through the temple, the people who were turned into Shadow Realm enemies scared the heck out of me. Their pale skin and red eyes covered with long black hair reminds me of horror movies. But the temple itself was great, until you meet The Hand.

My absolute favorite dungeon form the Zelda series would have to be the Wind Temple form Wind Waker. The dungeon featured n excellent layout, challenging puzzles, tough enemies, great music, and a boss battle that was perhaps one of the most memorable non-final bosses of the Zelda series.

Back