Whats your favorite Alola region Pokemon?

• Thread starter V_Weeb
  • Start date
V_Weeb

V_Weeb

Ashe Trash
Towns Folk
Whats your favorite new Pokemon from Alola?
I can't really choose but if i had to i would choose Alola Ninetales it just looks so gorgeous and it can one hit kill everything in its way :vamp: Ok not everything but it still can one hit kill a lot. I love it's design and its typing. It is my second favorite Pokemon of all time(my favorite pokemon is dedenne)

Honorable mentions:
Incineroar
Popplio
Solgaleo
Vikavolt
Golisopod
Lycanroc
Toxapex
Lurantis
Mimikyu

I liked all of the new pokemons but these are my favorites.

Last edited:
I'm biased with the pretty ones... :p

Alola Ninetales, I agree with you there. As soon I saw it in the trailers a few months back I started flippin'. Ninetales is one of my favorite Pokemon for its ability and looks. Shiny Ninetales was gorgeous and now Alola Ninetales? Awesome.

My next fave would probably Primarina; I even soft-resetted my game over 50 times to get a female with a decent nature... :D

Reactions: Kadaj and V_Weeb
Riachu for life

Reactions: V_Weeb
My favourite Alolan pokemon has got to be Alolan Golem, because Galvanize + Explosion + Choice Band =OHKOing 80% of the entire meta game. I honestly also loved Mimikyu (the graceful grim reaper) and Pyukumuku (the never ending wall). Regardless, I feel all the 7th gen pokemon were great though. Nintendo really hit it home this time with it's great pokemon designs and story.

Reactions: Leafeon1010 and V_Weeb
1) Both Lycanrocks are pretty majestic wolf Pokemon. (I currently have both midday and midnight versions.)
2) I think Tsareena is just adorable! She's a little princess who could punt you like a football.
3) I wanna get a Beware after watching my bro use one.

Whats your favorite new Pokemon from Alola?
I can't really decide but i guess I'll go with minior it just looks so cute with its star shape my favorite is the green one,but its shiny form is epic. After a shell smash boost and it's ability it can be a threat I love it's design period and it's typing isn't that bad, rock/flying.

Other favorites
Lunala
Solgaleo
Decidueye
Lurantis
Lycanrock day light form
Toxapex

I like litten

Alolan Ninetales <3

An honorable mention is Alolann Raichu because its typing got me every time I battled my rival.

I think Decidueye is my favorite (despite having picked Litten first playthrough) I think it's design and typing are really interesting.
Honorable mentions go to:
Araquanid (looks like a cooler Galvantula, powerful too)
Silvally (super adaptable and accessible)
Pyukumuku (Derpy and adorable)
Mimikyu (How could you not love it?)
and Dartrix (Dat F A B hair tho)

Mine is the same choice made by everyone here, because Alolan Ninetales is so beautiful! It's stats are pretty impressive. Can't go wrong with it being an ice/fairy type.

My second choice would be Alolan Raichu. It's much cuter than a regular Raichu and it floats/glides in the air, which is cool. xD

My favorite must go to Lycanroc midday form. It looked very cool when I first saw it. The fact that it has 2 evolutions is great, but the midday form looks so much better in my opinion!

Honorable mentions:
Alolan Ninetales
Dicidueye
Alolan Raichu
Mimikyu? (Don't like it as those three but still like it a lot)

I'm biased with the pretty ones... :p

Alola Ninetales, I agree with you there. As soon I saw it in the trailers a few months back I started flippin'. Ninetales is one of my favorite Pokemon for its ability and looks. Shiny Ninetales was gorgeous and now Alola Ninetales? Awesome.

My next fave would probably Primarina; I even soft-resetted my game over 50 times to get a female with a decent nature... :D

Yes i loved primarina too, that pokemon was beautiful and with its special z move it was just perfect in my opinion hehe :p as for my top favorite though, id have to saw cosmog :p he was just too cute for human words to describe, especially with his dialogue in the main story. ^~^ its cry even made it sound cute too in my opinion!

Mimikyu is an awesome Pokémon just because of how it symbolises the shadow Pokémon's mascot has cast over the others. Unpopular Pokémon are often disregarded and Mimikyu basically sums it up. As the first Pokémon that I've bred with 6 IVs (for the battle tree) and EV trained, Mimikyu helped me to understand the battle mechanics completely and has allowed me to crush Red in the battle tree. I've had plenty of fun destroying my opponents with Mimikyu (holding a life orb). I'm currently working towards a shiny version of this guy, and I hope to find one soon.

Alolan vulpix and stufful and minor cause their all cute

Back