What's your Favorite Design program?

• Thread starter FTON
  • Start date
FTON

FTON

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
What's your Favorite Design program? Is it GIMP or Photoshop? or another software?
I like GIMP, it's easy to use and a user friendly program.

Well I started off using Photobucket, but now I just don't use any of them. But I do like GIMP, I've visited the site once, maybe I should get back into doing things like that again.

Photoshop. #BandwagonForLife

I'll occasionally use paint. I've only ever used photoshop once, and the result was mediocre but took too long to make. So, I stopped.

http://prntscr.com/1n9xbv

That is the only thing decent I've ever made

I'll occasionally use paint. I've only ever used photoshop once, and the result was mediocre but took too long to make. So, I stopped.

http://prntscr.com/1n9xbv

That is the only thing decent I've ever made

That image is pretty good, man.

Reactions: Matthew
What's your Favorite Design program? Is it GIMP or Photoshop?
PhotoShop. I'm not the best with it, but I do try, :panda:

I used to be pro gimp, but now...
Photoshop. #BandwagonForLife
^This. I've grown quite fond of it. I just need to practice on it more. :artist:

I usually use Flash instead of Photoshop :p

I used to be pro gimp, but now...

^This. I've grown quite fond of it. I just need to practice on it more. :artist:

It's a very useful tool! I also use to other programs. I can edit a photo on PhotoShop and edit the edited photo on a different program. Pretty fresh.

photoshop. mainly because i've been using it for so many years

Photoshop cs 8.0

photoshop cs5

GIMP, back when I used to make GFX. Easy to use and perfect for those on a tight budget. :)

Reactions: Shippo
Paint Tool SAI, mainly cause I draw and sketch on the computer mostly, its fast, easy to use and I love it

Photoshop CS6. I won't use anything else! :p

I use Photoshop CS6. It took a while to get used to using it but once I did I could never go back to using anything else.

It's op.

Photoshop CS6 as well, Paint.net sometimes at the office for quick stuff. But Photoshop is the best I've ever tried, I don't think I'd want to use something else now, since I've been using it since CS =/

I own plenty of designing programs, such as Paint Tool SAI, Photoshop CS2 and Elements 11, Illustrator, GIMP, Corel Painter Essentials 4 and ArtRage Studio Pro.

I don't really understand how ArtRage works, so I haven't done much with that one. The program I use mainly is Paint Tool SAI. I absolutely love that program.

The only downside on SAI is that there's no text tool and such which Photoshop does have, so I use Elements and CS2 to apply those when needed.

Adobe Illustrator and I are more or less enemies XDD I really can't work with it; I already get stressed out when only using it for line-arting.

I have used Corel Painter twice, and it's a really cool program, especially if you'd like to paint something looking similar to an actual painting.

But Paint Tool SAI is a program which I'm pretty sure of I'll keep using forever. It works really smooth, and my drawing tablet also works perfectly on it. (Several programs used to have a few quirks when I tried to use the tablet, there were especially a lot of issues regarding the pen pressure.)

I also prefer a lot of tools over Photoshop's, for example the Blur tool, and some of SAI's layer effects just seem to look nicer.

Photoshop is my best tool. I use it since 2003 or something. Both for drawing and graphic design.
I used SAI once but I don't really get it, so I stopped.
I used to use Adobe Flash and Illustrator as well, but I think I forgot everything already.

I used Paint Tool SAI. It actually easier to use than Photoshop.
You can also adjust your pen stabilizer or use a vector layer to draw using a mouse. ;)

Back