What's your favorite *new* copy ability in Triple Deluxe?

• Thread starter nicklesimba
  • Start date

Best New Copy Ability in Triple Deluxe?

• Beetle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bell

• Circus

• Hypernova

• Spear

• Sword (moveset was expanded)

• Stone (moveset was expanded)

• Eh, I liked the older abilities better.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nicklesimba

nicklesimba

New Kid from Dreamland
Towns Folk
I thought Archer was the best because it's got decent melee attacks and a lot of powerful ranged ones too.

My favorite copy ability was the Archer too :p I found it really unique and better than the Cupid one because that one is really slow . The other ones are also awesome but this one really standed out to me when the game released . Spear was also quite cool too

Reactions: nicklesimba
it's not listed but I like the whip one. It can deal a lot of damage if charged up (need the patience though). You can also hit anything above you (although it has limited range). The Leaf one would be my 2nd favorite. I like that dash + leaf combo move. :3

Reactions: nicklesimba
it's not listed but I like the whip one. It can deal a lot of damage if charged up (need the patience though). You can also hit anything above you (although it has limited range). The Leaf one would be my 2nd favorite. I like that dash + leaf combo move. :3
I didn't include whip because it was introduced in the Wii Kirby game. But yeah, that one is a blast lol. I like how it can attack through walls especially! :D

Reactions: Mikaya
Wasn't Spear in Return to Dreamland or was that multiplayer only?

I would say Beetle, closely followed by Bell and Archer because they're all quite diverse and have a fun set of moves to use.

Circus is just eh IMO, Hypernova is its own thing and the other two, while nice (especially for Stone), don't really do it for me.

Back