SSB What's your favorite thing about ssb?

• Thread starter Alpha Alien
  • Start date
Alpha Alien

Alpha Alien

3ds pedia mastermind
Towns Folk
1. I like the game because I really like fighting games.
2. I like the game because of the wide roster of characters you can play as.
3. I also like how they keep adding do characters for us to get and play with, the only thing I wish they did was make it to where you can unlock it and not have to buy them.
4. I love the amazing levels for the Wii u and the online options.
That's what I like about the game post what you guys like about it.

I like a lot of movement options in fighters etc.

salurai doesnt think the same though since hes always removing cool stuff

Reactions: Alpha Alien
What I like about Smash is the newest installation being brought to the 3DS to give Wii U-less players the opportunity to experience the greatness of Smash on handheld. Plus, there's the fantastic DLC adding new and exciting third-party characters like Ryu and even Bayonetta.

The fighting :)

3. I also like how they keep adding do characters for us to get and play with, the only thing I wish they did was make it to where you can unlock it and not have to buy them.
when you are having fun

i like super smash bros because i can beat up sonic all day. i also like smash bros because of all the characters you can play as and the cool maps and soundtracks.

Firstly,me too i like this game because it is a fighting game and i like fight !!! Secondly, I like this game because Nintendo included "taut" again . My best thing in Super smash bros it is just to annoy my opponents especially with taut like with peach hahaha (sweet) and at the end of the game when i am playing with Zelda , I press the down button to say bye to my opponent if i won . Seriously , I am always having fun when I am doing this :)

My favourite thing has to be the fact that you can just pick the game up and immediately learn how to play unlike other fighting games where you have to memorise button combinations to pull off a single special move.

I did like the modes of gameplay available in some games. (Though Target Blast I can do without, it just plain stinks.)

I like Samsh Bros. because it plays different from other fighting games. Instead of trying to lower the other character's life bar, you try to knock them off the stage. I also like the massive character roster, as well as the (now) good online community, with features for the hardcore and regular alike.

Zero Suit Samus's bare stomach.

I like the 3rd party support and the unexpected DLC that livens the games up again and the fact that there's so many different characters to play as keeps the game from going stale and no two fights are alike because everyone has their own strategies whether you like to camp or you like to rush in on the opponent. Let's not forget unlocking everything is equally as fun as playing the game with friends.

I like the fact that it gives me a modern game where I can play as Ness and Lucas.

(Slight) joking aside, I love that it's a fighting game I can play with all my friends, and they can all pick it up easy and choose a favorite character, because there's so many recognizable Nintendo faces. I am a Zero Suit Samus and Lucas main, one of my best friends is a Pikachu main, the other loves playing as Pit, and another loves Ike (she says it's because he's hot.) It really is the perfect fighting game to play with friends.

The community. Smash is a game that can be enjoyed competitively and casually, which both have very active scenes. It's very easy to have fun in this game.

What I like about smash is the new characters they add that make the game more complete .I also like that you can have your favorite characters from different games battle each other it just makes the game better.

The things that I like the most about SSB are:
1. The big characters selection. I like that I can fight with many characters from diffrent franchises.
2. The many features that are included with each SSB game.
3. All the DLC that they release for the latest games of the franchise (SSB4)
4. It can be really fun when playing with friends, that's why I think developing a SSB game for the Switch is very important. You can immediately play with a friend by using 1 Joy - Con each (From what I know, you will be able to, you will just lose the option to do those little moves that don't do anyhing with the D-Pad (at least on 3DS).
5. Of course, fighting. Especially Online battles.

Spamming OKAY online with Ness.

I like how you can collect trophies because it makes you remember about some characters from past games and I like the game itself because you have to fight with other character also the 8 player smash which lets you play against 8 players which is a cool new mode also custom characters were you can edit your own mii to fight smAsh characters most characters get their attack,defense, and speed risen depending on the clothes you put and the items that you are able to use so you can get stronger also the game itself is fun I really like it and I'm glad thay I was able to fight it when I saved up some money sadly this game died and most people play the Nintendo Switch more often I think the Nintendo Switch stole alll the gamers and more people spent a lot time playing it.

I really enjoy that it's a whole bunch of Nintendo characters that I know and love. The fighting aspect is some of the best in a game. The game's music is phenomenal and most importantly, it's great to play with friends. SSB is 2 in 1: A fantastic party game and a great strategic fighter.

There's not many games that have all Nintendo characters.
As a Nintendo fan I love this game.

Most of these side fighting games have health bars, and has different combo controls.
(What I mean is you either finish with a strong or weak combo attack)

But smash is different, the objective is not to get knocked off, you play it completely different
It has a different feel. It's just so fun and easy to play and pick it up. :3

Back