Mario Kart What's your favorite track in Mario Kart 7?

• Thread starter Onett
  • Start date
Onett

Onett

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
There's quite a lot of tracks for you to race on in Mario Kart 7. If you had to chose one track as your favorite, which one would you pick?

My favorite track has to be Toad Circuit, mostly because I like racing on simple courses.

Last edited:
Reactions: nintendo22 and StarFiree
Toad Circuit. All day. Every day.

My favorite Tracks are between, Waluigi Statium, Mushroom Gorge, and Rainbow Road.

Reactions: Kryce
My two favourites are Piraha plant slide and Kalimari Desert. I love being able to take the shortcut at the end of Piranha Plant Slide and get ahead at the last second. xD

Mine has to either be Kalimari Desert or the Koopa Beach stages.

Rainbow Road.
I jest I jest :p

I like Maku Wuhu and Wuhu Loop. I think its awesome that they made a track out of those areas in Wii sports resort.

I think we need more Tracks that continue on, and not go in circles to pass the same finish line.

Reactions: Chaox
I agree. I love the way some of the new tracks are split into 3 parts.

Airship Fortress, I'm somewhat close to the WR time on that course.

Reactions: TheIrishBub
I love Toad Circuit and Luigi Raceway.

I really like Cheep Cheep Lagoon, I'm nowhere near the world record on it though.

I really like Cheep Cheep Lagoon, I'm nowhere near the world record on it though.

If that is your goal. Good luck getting it. I think that course is pretty good too and short. It includes some nice scenery.

Mushroom Gorge, I love bouncing on the mushrooms and possibly falling off in noobish ways. xD

Mine is the Rainbow Road or Peache's Castle, I dunno which I prefer more. but I do get tired of them after a while. I also like Yoshi's Kindgom & Browser's Castle. What about you?

My favorite racing track is Wario's Shipyard. I like racing underwater, and in this track you're basically underwater for almost the whole race.

Mine: SNES Rainbow road,Kalimari desert,Rainbowroad,Wuhu Loop,Maka Wuhu(I now a glitch!),Mario Circut 2,Bowser castel 1and somany more

My favorite racing track is Wario's Shipyard. I like racing underwater, and in this track you're basically underwater for almost the whole race.

I like drifting on that course. :) It's one of my favorites too.

Well-designed by Nintendo!

Kalimari Desert for me. I like how the train slows down the people in the lead, :woot:

Piranha Plant Slide
Piranha Plant Slide takes us into the sewers of the Mushroom Kingdom, with a rushing tide of water that pushes racers quickly through the track, making turns and jumps a bit trickier to deal with.

Once you pass the rapids, you're taken deep underground and underwater as you dodge piranha plants and water jets to finally get outside, only to go through the whole thing again for a total of three intense laps. There are also a few key shortcuts close to the finish line, so keep an eye out.

I like the track :giggle:

Back