• Start date
writesout

writesout

On that Youtube grind.
Towns Folk
I'm curious.

Mine is to meet my soulmate!

to be married

Mine is To Stay Unique. But I wish we could input our own though.

To become a master artisan!
Yuelia summated it as 'to master an art' though, so if those were two different options it would have been that one.

Mine was also to find my soulmate! I chose this because just being in love doesn't mean the other party feels the same way and to date your crush may not be the best experience.

Mine was to have an amusement park

I don't know if I put too much thought into this...
HNI_0017.JPG
When I created this character, learned a bit about a merc's life, and figured out what stats I wanted, a backstory emerged.

Raina Copperhart was risen among many brothers in her hometown. She idolized the power, respect, and courage of her mostly male family and journeyed out to one day become as strong as them.
So that's the long answer for "I chose 'I want to be strong.' as my wish."

Mine was to have a family. Similar to Erix, I made a backstory for my character where he came from an abusive household, and ran away. Years later, he's living with Pam in an apartment, desperately wanting to achieve his wish, to be a part of a family...this time, it won't go wrong!

Reactions: MindzEye
Mine was to have a family. Similar to Erix, I made a backstory for my character where he came from an abusive household, and ran away. Years later, he's living with Pam in an apartment, desperately wanting to achieve his wish, to be a part of a family...this time, it won't go wrong!
Aw, that's neat. ...A little sad, but very nice.
Glad to know I'm not the only one who takes character customization to new lengths. :cat:

I have my player character to wish to be a helpful person, because just like him, that's one of my wishes in real life as well, to become someone nice and all, and wants to know how to become a better person. That's also the reason why my player character chose to become a Paladin, and also wanted to master 11 other Life jobs as well.

Back