Where do you come from?

• Thread starter MindzEye
  • Start date
MindzEye

MindzEye

Pssst. I was gone for almost a year. XD
Towns Folk
I thought I'd try to get to know my fellow pedians a bit better here. We all came from somewhere, we all go to somewhere. Seeing us in our habitats lets us get a little more intimate with one another. (Ok maybe that isn't a good thing, but we're all forgiving here.)

So where do you come from? Where do you stay? (Website and domain-wise I mean.)
You may see in my information, I have links that lead into MV and DA as some of my main-stays. (3DS too, but we're all here. ^~^) Maybe we can all find little un-heard of corners of the internet that deserve some awesome attention.

Before coming to Pedia, which was approximately two years ago, the most I could recall doing mostly on the internet was Facebook and Youtube among other things to satisfy my boredom. Around that time was basically my "midpoint" between not using the internet much and using it a lot. :p

I remember being fascinated by the "Free e-shop cards" idea and wanted to post enough to reach that point. (And I guess I did :p)

Today I'm mostly on Discord, but still use Youtube and Facebook during free time, if not drawing or doing homework.

Reactions: MindzEye
I'm so glad I got at least one reply on this thread. %)
Before coming to Pedia, which was approximately two years ago, the most I could recall doing mostly on the internet was Facebook and Youtube among other things to satisfy my boredom. Around that time was basically my "midpoint" between not using the internet much and using it a lot. :p

I remember being fascinated by the "Free e-shop cards" idea and wanted to post enough to reach that point. (And I guess I did :p)

Today I'm mostly on Discord, but still use Youtube and Facebook during free time, if not drawing or doing homework.

I kinda hate Discord's guts. See, I set up my profile on a relative's wi-fi, and everytime I use it at home it's gotta throw red-flags and freak-out. And if I want two-step verification, I gotta have an I-phone with a QR scanner and stuff, and it's just annoying to me.

But when I do log in, I like it.

Reactions: 2071
I kinda hate Discord's guts. See, I set up my profile on a relative's wi-fi, and everytime I use it at home it's gotta throw red-flags and freak-out. And if I want two-step verification, I gotta have an I-phone with a QR scanner and stuff, and it's just annoying to me.

But when I do log in, I like it.

Quite the situation I wouldn't want to be in/ to happen to me. I only started using it 'cuz a lot of other people I know do.

Reactions: MindzEye
I am half cuban. My grandparents actually left Cuba on a plane around the time that Fidel Castro was really starting to take over. Supposedly my grandfather actually shook Castro's hand. However, I am from the US. I am from nowhere special, but that stuff about my grandparents is actually pretty cool and interesting. Too bad my grandpa is starting to slowly lose his mind......

Oh I did not really read the description and that you were just talking about the internet not heritage. On the internet I am usually on youtube. I follow a couple of gaming channels and two channels that have to do with movies as I am a big movie person (CinimaSins and HISHE). I've also started to get into speedrunning as it super cool and interesting so I follow some speedrunners on twitch. Sometimes I also go on playretrogames.com and play something. But that's pretty much it.

I'm going to be totally honest to you before coming to Pedia I was those type of kids that wanted a Eshop card so bad because I didn't have no games and wanted some. I really wanted to see if I was able to get free eshop cards until I saw Marc and his thread saying that you need to post quality posts everyday and participate in contests to win eshop codes so I stayed and then it got to the time where I wanted to quit because I didn't talk much nor I had friends here so I was like "What's the whole point" also my cheap phone would always lag when I tried to come here it sucked and it was really hard to type and talk to people on shoutout or comment ,but then when I started talking in shoutout had a feeling that people in Pedia would actually help me beat games or give me advice from life because I was really lost since I didn't have friends irl ,but now I do :);) honestly I'm really happy that most people in Ninten Pedia aren't rude like other users used to be back when it was called "3ds Pedia" and I'm glad that people in Ninten Pedia make you feel welcome to this place because honestly if you were to be in a group chat in Social Media nobody would respect you and they're rude I like it how everyone helps one another out when we have a problem it's like we are family and I guess we are so I'm glad I found this while using youtube and hopefully the new people who come here enjoy this place not only for the 3ds eshop cards or free stuff ,but for the nice admin and owner and Nintendo Pedians who helped build this place that is the best website in history. :):D:cry:

I came from GameFAQs and GBATemp :V found Pedia while looking for eShop cards lol, which I really no longer need, but I guess I'm too attached to the place to finally leave entirely.

I'd rather not say what other places I visit.

Back