AC:HHD Where in the world can I buy the bundle with the nfc reader/writer?

• Thread starter Chewy and the porgs
  • Start date
Chewy and the porgs

Chewy and the porgs

The porgs asked me to join them
Towns Folk
I found it on gamestop's website and it says it is available in my local store but when I tap on the check in store availability button it claims that it can't find one in the entirety of my area. I really want this game with the nfc thing but I can't pay 100 dollars for it. If you can find it online somewhere for the 20 bucks that gamestop is selling it for that would be great!

I belive when it was sold as a combo with the adapter it was originally 40$, but there's almost no way to find them at retail anymore. You maybe able to find one cheap on ebay though. I got my bundle a few months ago from eBay canada for around that price point.

Nintendo's online store is selling them for 17 bucks for the nfc and 19.99 for the game. So I think I'll just get it from nintendo since that's probably a safer bet (as opposed to ebay).

Reactions: Duffy
Nintendo's online store is selling them for 17 bucks for the nfc and 19.99 for the game. So I think I'll just get it from nintendo since that's probably a safer bet (as opposed to ebay).
This seems like the best option. Less stuff can go wrong if you buy straight from Nintendo

Back