Which 3DS game do you regret NOT buying?

• Thread starter 2205
  • Start date

Still annoyed...
Towns Folk
We already have a topic about which game we regret buying, but which game did you regret NOT buying?

Is there a game that you saw, and didn't buy, but now you regret it? A good deal you passed on?

For me, it was KH DDD. I saw it for a cheap price a while ago and didn't get it. I saw it many times at the same store... and once I wanted to get it, it was gone. Now I just find it at higher prices, or I just don't find it at all.

What about you?

I took some moments to read it carefully just to understand the topic xD

There was this time last year that I could totally never forget when I had $50 balance in my eShop account and I was debating whether I should choose LoZ: ALBW or SSB4 . Well I really don't know what really came to me but then I chose ALBW because I wanted to experience all that new merge ability and all :p Now I regret not buying SSB4 since it was gonna last me longer since of the online play and all .

Not that I hate ALBW because of this ( It was still a good experience and play ) but I knew that SSB4 would've been a better choice and I missed that chance since I don't usually get money that often to get stuff from the eShop .-. I hadn't come back to Pedia during that time so if I did, I'd know that everyone would say SSB4 would be better >.<)/

I am gonna get SSB4 in a few weeks so at least that'll make up for it :p

Reactions: 3823 and tvdawggrl
Yeah at least you're still going to get it at some point!

I'm sort of sad that I don't enjoy Smash, since everyone plays it. But I tried it and it's really not my thing :(

Reactions: GamerGoldFish and 2071
I regret not buying the most recent Mario Cart because it seems like everyone lovesss that game but i dont have enugh ca ching $$ to buy it :hungry:

:giggle: What a coincidence, Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance is the game I regret not buying, as well! I mean, I'm happy with Luigi's Mansion, I just wish I had bought em both. It was the only copy in the store, too, and I'm sure it'll be gone next week or so when I am able to go back. :(

Reactions: windy and 2205
Oh no :( I'm sorry for you! We'll both get it at some point you'll see!

Reactions: Kiki
;-; Persona Q, It was on the rack and it was the special bonus where if you buy it, you get the tarot cards.... But I figured I'd buy it on eShop when it's on sale and got Pokemon Academy..... Turns out I didn't have enough room on my SD card :cry:I cri eretim, I still kick myself till this day.

Oh but this edition isn't too hard to find no? I'm sure you'll be able to get it later!

Oh but this edition isn't too hard to find no? I'm sure you'll be able to get it later!
>.< I'd have to pay extra if I wanted the Tarot cards. Hopefully they do that again.

In my local store, there is the regular edition and the Collector Edition with Tarot card, are you talking about the collector edition or there was another one with just the tarot cards?

In my local store, there is the regular edition and the Collector Edition with Tarot card, are you talking about the collector edition or there was another one with just the tarot cards?
I'm talking about the limited edition where they sold the game and gave out the Tarot cards for free with it. I don't think they're doing it anymore but I think it was a one time thing.

Ooooh ok yes... well it depends if some store still have it in stock yeah... otherwise trying to find it on Internet might be pricey...

Ooooh ok yes... well it depends if some store still have it in stock yeah... otherwise trying to find it on Internet might be pricey...
That is very true Dx People make the prices go Sky rocket! I remember when the Collectors Edition for Majoras Mask came out and people only bought it so when the items sold out, they can sell it for TWICE as much as it was selling in stores. Some people actually bought it. :panda:

There were times like that for me, For instance I regretted not getting Pokémon Art Academy, Mario Kart 7, and Animal Crossing New Leaf until I managed to get Digital Copies. Of course there are still Games I wish to get for the 3DS such as Star Fox 64 3D or the 3DS Remakes of Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask.

Reactions: Kiki and JayRawrTiz
Before,I would say that,from the demos I've played on my 3DS,I regretted not buying Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure,but now I have the game,so I'll scratch that.
Still,as of this post though,I regret so far not buying Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance,Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Kirby Triple Deluxe.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kiki
For me it is definitely SSB4. I ended up getting omega ruby instead which is a great game I love it but I already had pokemon Y.

Super Smash Bros for 3DS. I bought Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance instead. But now, I can't get it. It's upsetting, you know. (Could have bought it but made a stupid choice.)

It's Pokémon Gates to Infinity, I know many say its bad but I can't help but want to have it in my collection of Pokémon games. Another is the Professor Layton Vs Phoenix Wright I love the Layton series and seeing him face off against the Ace Attorney makes me kinda sad.

Reactions: T-Player Guy
Pokemon Y.
Azure Striker Gunvolt.
Super Mario Land.

I wanted to get Kingdom Hearts: Drop Distance... Stupid poor choices... It's such a good game! :x

Back