copycatjack

copycatjack

The guy who wishes he was funny
Towns Folk
From Mario and Luigi Paper Jam to Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon
And Fire Emblem IF or even Hatsune Miku Project Mirai DX

Out of all the upcoming 3ds titles coming out this year which are the games
your most looking forward to and why?

Fire Emblem IF, precisely. I hope they really launch it as a single cart when you can choose to side either Hoshido or Nohr and download the alternate stories.

I'm curious about Project Mirai DX since you can do many things with those Vocaloids. Though some songs I like were not included in the game, still a good choice for the fans.

Fire Emblem IF, precisely. I hope they really launch it as a single cart when you can choose to side either Hoshido or Nohr and download the alternate stories.

I'm curious about Project Mirai DX since you can do many things with those Vocaloids. Though some songs I like were not included in the game, still a good choice for the fans.
Yeah Fire Emblem has always struck my interest but I've never played it sadly

And Project Mirai DX got me with the demo because I love rhythm games but I rarely find any so that'll be something new and entertaining

For me, it's Triforce Heroes. I need to get another The Legend of Zelda game because it has been far too long since I played one. If I had a New 3DS, than Hyrule Warriors without a doubt. All DLC along with new characters? Just for $39.99 and some tax? Sounds like a killer deal.

For me, it's Triforce Heroes. I need to get another The Legend of Zelda game because it has been far too long since I played one. If I had a New 3DS, than Hyrule Warriors without a doubt. All DLC along with new characters? Just for $39.99 and some tax? Sounds like a killer deal.
Wow I can't believe I forgot about hyrule warriors
but yeah its been way to long since the last zelda game and we're still waiting for zelda wiiU

Back