KI: Uprising Which character do you think is the funniest?

• Thread starter LunariaSong
  • Start date
L

LunariaSong

Lunaria
Towns Folk
Personally, I think it's either Pit, or Pittoo.

Pit, because he is really clumsy, and he excessively breaks the fourth wall. xD

Dark Pit, because he has a very large ego that gets him into hilarious trouble. Kinda demon-like too. :3

Hades because of his tone and comments.
"Ouch. That really hurt. But hey, at least I'm not dead."
"Our hero is looking a little goth today. I hope the stresses of life haven't gotten you down. That would be ever so tragic."
"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!"

I think that I would have to say either Palutena or Hades :p A lot of Hades comments are really humorous at almost all the times xD and Palutena sometimes talking silly as well , like "Listen to that swagger. You've toughened up nicely Pit . Remember when you'd be all, like, 'I'M FINISHED!' all the time?":hilarious:

I think Pit is funny but not that funny (I know makes so much sense right), Hades was my favorite video game villian! He was so easy all the time and relaxed. He could have been the main character if he wasn't the main anagonist xD Hades looks well, bada** but I guess all the characters do as well sometimes :O

I also fourth the liking of hades. Especially the part when Spoiler he rams a ship into the arum brain.
"When alians give you freaky lemons, make freaky alian lemonade!"

I find Pit and Dark Pit funniest when they are together. Their pre boss battle rallying cry makes me laugh everytime. I also think Palutena is funny. My favorite conversation between her and Pit is:

pit without a doubt he sounds a little like me actually just a little this is what sealed the deal for me on how he's my favourite

pit and Palutena and pitto are very fun eve when you are playing

Back