Hyrule Warriors Which character is the best in Hyrule Warriors?

• Thread starter Kirbygirl12
  • Start date

Which character is the best from Hyrule warriors

• ️Link

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lana

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other...

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
Kirbygirl12

Kirbygirl12

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
Your choice

I've always think that Link is the best because he generally is very most versatile in most stats and really excels in strength in my opinion . Also it is really easy to learn his moves and they are also quite effective . Though I've also think that Young Link is also cool , though it's quite limited to certain things

Reactions: Kirbygirl12
cool I think Link is cool too

Link for sure! XD Zelda really does nothing and in the game, all she is, is to be the objective of the game of recusing. Link on the other hand, is cool, does all the work, very strong, very smart and has all the weapons! :D

Ha, Young Link is da boss here. He is so good, it took me only 10 minutes to crush the final level and I'm a noob.

Well, thatt is completely up to the player itself. Do you want a character that is easy to use? Then go With Link. Or do You want a slow, but powerful tank? Then Ganondorf or Darunia is Your Choice. My favorite is Young Link, because of his awesome combos, and the fierce deity focus spirit.

Sorry, I'll be a total Hyrule Warriors nerd here
If I had to rank them in tiers (like in Smash) I'd do it like this
Link - S
Impa - C
Lana - C
Sheik - B
Zelda - A
Darunia - F
Ruto - B
Fi - C
Midna - D
Ghirahim - C
Zant - A
Ganondorf - A

DLC:
Cia - C
Volga - C
Wizzro - C
Midna (True Form) - B
Tingle - C
Young Link - S

DLC may be kinda innacurate sorry (•-•')
And this is counting their weapon overall because I'm too lazy to do them separately
Link is so OP tho it is actually kinda boring to play with him. You just destroy anything

Ganondorf for his sheer power, awesome abilities and purple swords hes an awesome character and im glad they implamented him into Hyrule Heroes.
Mark :)

Of the characters in the poll you created, the best is Link by far. As a matter of fact, Link pretty much blows every other character out of the water when it comes to sheer attack power. Of the characters not listed on your poll, Toon Link is the strongest in my opinion, as he has many great air moves.

Link is the best character by far, and not just in the poll you made. He’s the best choice out of anyone available in the game, and that includes DLC characters and secret characters. Just level him up like crazy, craft as many badges as you can for him, and spam X like mad. You’ll win every time. Heck, even if he’s low level, you’ll win every time. :p

Back