Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Stylus

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
M

mehmeh1

Official nyeh of this forum
Towns Folk
I think I prefer buttons because they feel more comfortable but I've never played a motion Zelda, so IDK if I'd prefer that one.
What are your opinions?

Same I prefer buttons but I also dont mind the stylus control, it is very different but not bad. If there was a motion control zelda game(I am not sure if that even exists other than on the wii) I might like that even better as the sword(wii mote) would be awesome to swing around :)

I prefer buttons more in general. It's a lot more easier to play than the other two. And there are options you can do with them as well. I don't mind stylus really, but the only thing is that I don't like using the stylus because I always have that feeling that it'll scratch up the screen xD

Motion control is the most innovative of the three though =P

Well, I liked The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks idea of using the Touch Screen to move Link around, attack, use items, and interaction and other stuff. It wasn't bad. Seeing as Spirit Tracks is the only game in the series I played a lot of and enjoyed, I prefer Touch controls.

Button controls feel more natural to me. I can't imagine what the motion controls were like while swinging Link's sword in Skyward Sword. It must've been wonky.

Button controls seem more accurate and natural. I prefer the buttons because I'm a bit of a classic Zelda gamer. Motion controls just feel weird and might mess up gameplay from time to time (needs to be reset). I guess Stylus control is okay, but personally I think it's nothing special. Link following a pen touching/swiping the screen? haha. xD

Reactions: ESP
I prefer buttons because we all know that motion controls suck because of skyward sword and stylus is from the phantom hourglass and spirit train and they weren't that good either. So I think I'll go with the classic buttons.

I prefer buttons since that is what I am used to, and it is also how a game is usually played. Motion Controls can sometimes be unresponsive and that is a problem for games that are dependent of them, like Skyward Sword. Stylus controls are fine, but are a problem if you lose your stylus and have to use your finger, which is annoying.

I guess I'm the outcast here. I liked the Skyward Sword combo of button and motion plus, but man, the Motion Plus really immerses you in the game and gives it depth. Like when you hack and slash at Koloktus's legs and arms- I think it really is a get-out-of-your-seat feeling. There's just something about the 1:1 that I prefer over buttons. I like how they incorporated the gyroscope into Ocarina of Time 3D and Majora's Mask 3D where you can move the 3DS around to aim/view things.

I think I prefer buttons because they feel more comfortable but I've never played a motion Zelda, so IDK if I'd prefer that one.
What are your opinions?
i like all the controllers and controls but buttons are better. BUTTONS ARE MASTER RACE.

IMO Buttons > Motion = Stylus.

I like them all. But I prefer buttons slightly more due to accuracy, and the fact that you need buttons in some way, regardless :p

Well I prefer buttons like the majority of people on this thread.

I vastly prefer buttons over Stylus/Motion Controls. The Stylus as a controller in the DS LOZ games was a really cheesy idea in my opinion. It just didn't really seem right to me. The Motion Controls aren't as bad as the Stylus though. I'd rather have Buttons, but if I couldn't choose buttons, it'd be Motion Controls.

buttons :)

I much prefer the button controls to any other control scheme (although I do like the stylus somewhat). I even turned off the aiming motion controls in BoTW because they kept interfering with my shots. (At least Nintendo included the option to do so, they usually like those motion controls quite a bit...)

Back