• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date

which fruit do you have

• Total voters
3dsatackman

3dsatackman

Master of Fire!
Towns Folk
which fruit do you have? i have collected every fruit and have planted every fruit that is avalible. the fruit in the poll are not every fruit that there is in the game, they are only the ones that you can grow on grass.

OH MY! I got most of them! I got bamboo shoot from the hide-and-seek game with my villager ( the emporium haven't open at that time. How lucky am I :) ! ).

Reactions: 3dsatackman
i got most of them from my uncle he needed cherries to get all of them and i left the baskets in remote places so while he looked for them i snuck out all the fruits i needed (all of them)

lol @dominique . also the ones that are missing are fruits banana and coconut i am not sure if i missed any others but the ones in the poll are the regular ones.
OH MY! I got most of them! I got bamboo shoot from the hide-and-seek game with my villager ( the emporium haven't open at that time. How lucky am I :) ! ).

cool :) that is nice and once you have one bamboo you can get tons, i am sure you know what i mean. ;)

I HAD every different one, but my roommate's kids got hold of my game and restarted it. ._. So now I have apples. I am only two days into my new game though so I'll get there.

I have every single fruit except the bamboo shoot. I used to have Bamboo but I think it looks ugly in my town and it's annoying that it spreads everywhere. Maybe if I get another town I will use Bamboo but I will place it in a small section of space and then do paths around it so it won't spread too much

Reactions: 3dsatackman
I have them all and keep some in my museum cause there rare to me IMG_0928.JPG

I have all the fruit too (and a couple perfect fruit thanks to my friends)
I made sure to plant a lot of each kind so if a villager ever needs a specific fruit i can run and grab it lickity split!

Reactions: Yumi Chi
I have every fruit as well. I also have 5 types of perfect fruit including my native fruit, apples. I can give anyone who needs one of the fruits the one they need. I'll also give you one perfect fruit of your native fruit if I have it. Just ask me!

Wow...I did not ever even realize that I have so many of the fruits. I only need Pear Orange and Bamboo. I have also got perfect peaches before (peaches were the first native fruit in my town).

you could add banana and coconut to this :)

anyone have a fruit beside cherry pm me my friend code is 2148-8515-4886

I just started out so I don't have a lot of fruits I got orange,pear,peach and mangoes I am trying to get the perfect fruit of my native fruit that's orange.

I have all the fruit, if youd like to have some message me and addme :3

I have all the fruit thanks to a few of my wonderful friends! =3

I've collected every fruit in New Leaf, but that is to be expected since I owned the game since the second day of its release.

I owned the game first day.
Got all fruits the next week :3

I have peaches they are my native fruit they taste good

I have cherries, which are my native fruits. Till this date, I have never linked in ACNL but sill I have mangoes, durians, lychees, oranges and lemons. You ask me how? I just went to the island and collected the fruits in the tours

I have all of them but my native one is apples :3

Back