Which fruit you like more in animal crossing??? (if you havent completed the fruit list tell me)

• Thread starter KnighddDd
  • Start date
KnighddDd

KnighddDd

The True King Of Dreamland
Banned User
which fruit is better and why would you like it, its because a villager always asks you for the same fruit or is the most fine looking in shape, size and color for you? is the one you throw at the villager you hate? (for me porter xD) and remember if you are missing a fruit they can be handy to help your villagers so contact me if you need one

I love oranges and lemons in the game, I guess it's because I love those in real life and just seeing them in the game makes me really happy.

I like Lemons and peaches

Reactions: Jeff The Killer
Peaches, because they look like tiny butts growing in my trees and it makes me laugh.

I swear I'm not 12. ._.

Reactions: Mizunil
Yes you are 12

Oh gosh I'm 12. Sorry...

It does make me giggle I'm sorry D=

I have no preference, but if I had to pick one that was appealing it'd probably be the apples due to how they look. I also like lychee. :)

I have no favourite fruit in Animal Crossing, but if I had to choose one, I would say I like peaches best.
latest
latest
latest
There are many fruits which are still missing in my town... I don't have all these:
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
Damn, that's a lot :jawdrop:

Peaches are awesome, they taste good in real life. lol I just like the look of peaches.

I like the cherries the best. They look nice perfect or non-perfect. Also, I love it when the cherry blossoms bloom. Your town gets to look so pretty and you feel like your in some kind of shojo anime or something. xD

I have no favourite fruit in Animal Crossing, but if I had to choose one, I would say I like peaches best.
latest
latest
latest
There are many fruits which are still missing in my town... I don't have all these:
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
Damn, that's a lot :jawdrop:
Hey, who made my post that ugly xD

I like how the oranges and apples look. I got peaches tho :c I think it's because they look symmetrical >.< I dislike pears the most >.>

I like thhe oranges. I think they look cool when perfect. I do also like the durians but I don't have a good reason why, or rather a reason at all. They look cool I guess...

I sort of like the Peaches, but I like Oranges more. The only reason why I like Peaches is because the way they look when they are "Perfect", and also the Peaches are my Native Town's Fruit. Oranges look great to be shown in a Town, but I don't know what they look like when they are "Perfect"

I like lychees and apples
Cause there my favourite fruits Irl
(I'm really picky)

My favorites are apples, at it seems that no matter what Animal Crossing game I'm playing, it always seems to be the type of fruit my town has. Seriously, my towns in the original Animal Crossing, City Folk, and New Leaf had always had allies as the starting fruit for my town...:dead:

Grapes. I want to see more grapes in my town.

Honestly i would have to say my favourite fruit would be apples. That would probably be because my town fruit is apples and the perfect apples look like galaxy apples to me.

Also i am missing one fruit, the pear. Other than that i believe i have them all!

@Rosey my town’s fruit is pear so if you want some feel free to message me your FC and we will find a time to get you a pear tree or two. I personally like peaches because they are shaped like hearts. Pears are my least favorite because they are common in my village and blend into the trees.

@luigiFTW i would.... But i dont know how to do the whole messaging thing.

Back