Which is your most hated enemy from any Zelda game?

• Thread starter 532
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
In your opinion, which is the most hated enemy from any Zelda games? By hated, I mean an enemy which people think is too boring, too annoying, too obnoxious or the most frustrating.

In my opinion, I think the most annoying enemy from any Zelda game is the Imprisoned from Skyward Sword, when you fight him the second time. The reason why people hate the Imprisoned so much is because you are timed for the battle, that adds a lot of pressure on you and also because if you make a small mistake, you risk losing the entire battle with him.
Sword_4487.jpg

I have missed hitting the sealing spike countless times, because when he falls on his back the size of his body pushes you off the ledge and forces you to take another route up to him. When he gets back up, he starts climbing the wall and you have to wait till Groose is ready to shoot a bomb at him.
This is the reason I hate the Imprisoned so much.
What about you guys? Which enemy do you think is the most annoying in the Zelda series?
Let me know in the replies below.
(no poll because of too many possible answers)

probably those armored knights with oversized swords (can't remember their names) in ocarina of time. You can't get too close otherwise you'll go flying if you get sliced. xD

it takes a lot of hearts if you do manage to get hurt.

so you need a good tactic, stay back and wait until they let their guard down.

probably those armored knights with oversized swords (can't remember their names) in ocarina of time. You can't get too close otherwise you'll go flying if you get sliced. xD

it takes a lot of hearts if you do manage to get hurt.

so you need a good tactic, stay back and wait until they let their guard down.
Oh, You mean the Iron Knuckles? I love fighting strong enemies on any Zelda game, and it's fun to fight them. The strategy is to attack, backflip and attack again.
408px-Iron_Knuckle.png

Minotaurs in the forest maze (Ocarina of time), they keep bumping and bumping and you even can't slice these bastards to pieces :rage: I know that just need to slowly follow, but want to KILL'EM ALL :punch:

Minotaurs in the forest maze (Ocarina of time), they keep bumping and bumping and you even can't slice these bastards to pieces :rage: I know that just need to slowly follow, but want to KILL'EM ALL :punch:
Those enemies were pretty annoying. I strangely found them easy to defeat, just walk around their shockwaves calmly and slice their back to pieces.

Definitely Cuccos, they are literally immortal unless you calm them down with eponya's song and can onlt be killed in ONE game by using a magic wand:banghead:. You accidentally hit them thrice and they storm you and your'e as good as dead:dead:. I mean seriously, why cant a hero of time who has killed Gannon kill a single cucco:rage:

gonon in oot after he return and becoming some kind of a pig and you need to catch is tail or somehing XD
i really hate this one but really!
because every time i died i need to go with zelda all the way down to the castle (take 12 minuets in my play time XD)
i died in this batlle for like umm.... 17 times!

I don't like Wallmasters (they bring you back to the beginning, it's a threat to speedrunners an regular people who just want to complete the game), Stalfos because I have trouble with them a little bit and I had to rebattle them in the Shadow Temple if I died at Bongo Bongo and didn't use Farore's wind, and Bongo Bongo because he is partially invisible. I want to say Twinrova because it took me half an hour to defeat it the first time because I didn't know I had to slice her with my sword.

Definitely Cuccos, they are literally immortal unless you calm them down with eponya's song and can onlt be killed in ONE game by using a magic wand:banghead:. You accidentally hit them thrice and they storm you and your'e as good as dead:dead:. I mean seriously, why cant a hero of time who has killed Gannon kill a single cucco:rage:
Cuccoos are not classified as enemies, but they can be dangerous. To have some fun, I get on Epona and run some of the cuccoos in Lon Lon ranch over. They call the horde of others but they cannot harm you while on the horse.
I don't like Wallmasters (they bring you back to the beginning, it's a threat to speedrunners an regular people who just want to complete the game), Stalfos because I have trouble with them a little bit and I had to rebattle them in the Shadow Temple if I died at Bongo Bongo and didn't use Farore's wind, and Bongo Bongo because he is partially invisible. I want to say Twinrova because it took me half an hour to defeat it the first time because I didn't know I had to slice her with my sword.
Haha yes, Wallmasters are a pain in the apple. I really love battling strong enemies like Stalfos because they test your ability to block and counter-attack. Bongo Bongo is so easy to defeat if you use the spin attack.
Twinrova, yes. I also had the same problem as you. I kept deflecting their attacks but never sliced them with my sword.
gonon in oot after he return and becoming some kind of a pig and you need to catch is tail or somehing XD
i really hate this one but really!
because every time i died i need to go with zelda all the way down to the castle (take 12 minuets in my play time XD)
i died in this batlle for like umm.... 17 times!
This battle is very easy if you stun him with the Light Arrows, and roll around then shoot his tail again with a Light Arrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
wall masters, redeads and like likes. Just the most annoying monsters made ever.

wall masters, redeads and like likes. Just the most annoying monsters made ever.
I have to agree with that. Although Wallmasters and Like-Likes are annoying, I don't find the ReDeads annoying. They just scare me with their freaky scream.

Most hated enemy. Hm I have alot of hated enemies.

First of all, would be Wizzrobes. They are so bloody annoying especially in Wind waker. Like in those mini boss rooms for Wind temple, they keep beating you up with their fireballs and all. In Majora's Mask they became minibosses like in 2 or 3 dungeons. SOO annoying

Then we have Keese. Like all types of keese. Ice keese is especially annoying. In Ocarina of time when they just appear all of a sudden and touch you, OH GOD you just get frozen and really nothing can be done. They just keep coming. They like to sneak up onto you randomly all the time it gets soo frustrating.

Stalchildren are also super annoying. Really though I just wanna enjoy my stroll on Hyrule Field at night but Nooo they have to keep appearing all over the place. And the first time they showed up when i first played ocarina of time i gotta admit i was pretty scared :b

Wallmasters. Oh gosh these guys just grab me randomly sometimes. I really hate the ones in A link to the past though, they just keep coming so suddenly.

Like likes are also annoying. In a link between worlds how they just pretend to be rupees, the rupee like likes i think. Then suck your rupees out once they eat you. Then there's that one annoying like like in front of the room where you battle dark link at water temple, GOD that one keeps eating me whenever i hookshot my way to the other side.

I think there are more but i cant really think of them right now. Lol funny how i really like zelda but i hate so many enemies :b

Octorocks for sure, they literally piss me off :p

Octorocks for sure, they literally piss me off :p
Heyy its you again haha

Reactions: Gunblade_Hero
Hey there again Shafieek

Most hated enemy. Hm I have alot of hated enemies.

First of all, would be Wizzrobes. They are so bloody annoying especially in Wind waker. Like in those mini boss rooms for Wind temple, they keep beating you up with their fireballs and all. In Majora's Mask they became minibosses like in 2 or 3 dungeons. SOO annoying

Then we have Keese. Like all types of keese. Ice keese is especially annoying. In Ocarina of time when they just appear all of a sudden and touch you, OH GOD you just get frozen and really nothing can be done. They just keep coming. They like to sneak up onto you randomly all the time it gets soo frustrating.

Stalchildren are also super annoying. Really though I just wanna enjoy my stroll on Hyrule Field at night but Nooo they have to keep appearing all over the place. And the first time they showed up when i first played ocarina of time i gotta admit i was pretty scared :b

Wallmasters. Oh gosh these guys just grab me randomly sometimes. I really hate the ones in A link to the past though, they just keep coming so suddenly.

Like likes are also annoying. In a link between worlds how they just pretend to be rupees, the rupee like likes i think. Then suck your rupees out once they eat you. Then there's that one annoying like like in front of the room where you battle dark link at water temple, GOD that one keeps eating me whenever i hookshot my way to the other side.

I think there are more but i cant really think of them right now. Lol funny how i really like zelda but i hate so many enemies :b
All of those enemies are really annoying. Except for Stalchildren. Just let them come and hug you. Haven't you seen their innocent faces? :p

I have to say that it would be Kalle Demos from The Wind Waker. It's just that I can't target all of the tentacles perfectly and then I get hit. Haha!
In the Wii U version, however, I could do it much better thanks to the gyroscope controls. Those were AMAZING!!

Reactions: 532
That weird, over-sized centipede like boss from a link to the past. You have to get in close to hit its tail while it's moving erratically, and one hit from or to it in the wrong spot leads you to fall off of the platform you and the monster stand on, resetting its health and forcing you to trek through half the level again. :(

That weird, over-sized centipede like boss from a link to the past. You have to get in close to hit its tail while it's moving erratically, and one hit from or to it in the wrong spot leads you to fall off of the platform you and the monster stand on, resetting its health and forcing you to trek through half the level again. :(
Oh, you mean that Moldorm?
Moldorm.png

Here is a strategy:
Moldorm has an interesting patteren. When it appears Moldorm is charging right at you, back away from it and it will change direction leaving the tail wide open for an attack. Just stay away when it turns around and repeat. When it starts to move really fast stay as far away as you can and use the same trick. Moldorm is really a big chicken.

Oh, you mean that Moldorm?
Moldorm.png

Here is a strategy:
Moldorm has an interesting patteren. When it appears Moldorm is charging right at you, back away from it and it will change direction leaving the tail wide open for an attack. Just stay away when it turns around and repeat. When it starts to move really fast stay as far away as you can and use the same trick. Moldorm is really a big chicken.
Thanks, I'll try that out next time I play Link to the Past. :)

Reactions: 532
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back