• Thread starter FuntimeFoxy
  • Start date

which name

• Total voters
FuntimeFoxy

FuntimeFoxy

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
ok i need help deciding a name for my youtube channle that i'll be making and i cant decide between "Blue Gamin Dragon" and "Blue Dragon Gamer" so i'd like to know what you guys think, Also whatever name wins will be my new username on here so @Marc whichever wins can you please make my new username.

Reactions: Kakea
"Blue Dragon Gamer" sounds more better than "Blue Gaming Dragon" even if I voted for "Blue Gaming Dragon" :D also try saying it out loud to see which one sounds better it will help anyways good luck with your YouTube channel :thumbsup:.

Blue Dragon Gamer. Sounds more sophisticated, especially the way you spelled gaming in the first one. Blue Dragon Gamer also just sounds right, Blue Gaming Dragon does not.

I'll try clearing it up. When you say blue gaming dragon, you are specifying either a username or an actual gaming dragon which color dominance is blue however if you refer to blue dragon gamer it could be that your emphasis lies on blue dragon which could be your cult emblem,heh! Or just a description of a gamer who likes blue dragons! Wheee! Anyways, I know the feeling.

It makes more sense to have gamer than gaming dragon

Back