Which partners will you use in Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date

Which partners will you use in SMT IV: Apocalypse?

• Total voters
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
The new trailer shows off some partners that can help you through your journey in SMT IV: Apocalypse :

Which partners are you thinking about using to help you in the game?

Navarre cuz he didn't have much spotlight in SMT 4. But, Navarre still seems pretty annoying. Or, I could go with Hallelujah because he seemed interesting. Also, because he also seems to have a personal demon

Navarre cuz he didn't have much spotlight in SMT 4. But, Navarre still seems pretty annoying.
He's green now though :panda:

And do they have backstories or you just wanted to see more of the character during the journey? :p

He's green now though :panda:

And do they have backstories or you just wanted to see more of the character during the journey? :p
More of the character. Maybe he has a less annoying/snobbish personality.

Now that I've played the game, I've used Toki, Asahi and Hallelujah the most.

Nozomi was alright in the beginning but I wanted something better than gun skills. Navarre was alright for specific situations but that's all I've ever used him for as my prime party member. Hallelujah is a much better version of Isabeau imo.

I tried out Gaston but he kept taking my actions on turns I really needed them ><

Navarre is the least useful partner. He only uses my items and provides supports. Isabeau is still the best partner providing healing and offensive capabilities. I recently unlocked her last skill that really makes her the best partner

It's really hard to pick cause they all seem to have their good points. So far I've seen what the 1st 3 supports can do but Navarre seems pretty good in some boss battles plus his character is a lot less annoying in this game almost like they tried to humble him a bit . The girl you start with seems to be more of the annoying and stubborn one in the game so cause of he personality I tend not to use her much but since she heals she is pretty useful too.

Back