Moon/Sun Which pose did you choose in Pokemon Sun/Moon?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date

Which pose did you choose in Pokemon Sun/Moon?

• Normal Style

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reverent Style

• Left-Handed Style

• Passionate Style

• Total voters
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
There is an old man in Malie City's Outer Cape who introduces you to different battle poses in Pokemon Sun/Moon. After talking to him, you'll learn some battle styles your character can use.

Which pose did you choose for your game?

I went with the smug style because it was my favorite from the options I had so far :panda:

Personally, I prefer Smug style, even though it took days to figure out which style fits me. Especially when I like how the trainer throws the Pokéball in the cool way.

I think that these battle poses were a great feature and I actually have to work for at least to of them.
I started with the girlish style because it was my favorite of the ones I was able to use.
Then I found out about the idol pose so I looked up how to get it.
Getting it wasnt easy u had to complete master rank battle royale and actually succeeding wasn't a easy feat at all, but my Darling Azumarill pulled through and won me that pose. Gotta say Aqua jet is super useful for taking out those low health pokes XD.
So that's what I now use Idol pose is so awesome and cool :3.

I use the elegant pose. I really want the Passionate pose, but in I keep losing out between 41 and 45 wins in singles and doubles.

P. S. Now that I look it up, it's not that cool...

P.S. Got it, looks better on my npc than it does in the vid.​

Last edited:
Back