Rune Factory 4 Who did you marry in Rune Factory 4?

• Thread starter Usagi-mayu
  • Start date
Usagi-mayu

Usagi-mayu

The failure mayor
Towns Folk
I absolutely LOVE this game. I was so close to completing it too!
My one and only hubby that I kept through all those save files was Dylas (AKA Horse Face, much thanks to Doug).
tumblr_mywyafNqnK1ski1wyo2_1280.jpg
I'm talking about this awesome dude.

:woot:

I went with Dolce....
And then Margaret...
And Forte.... (Which I didn't save.)
And then Clorica took her place. XD
Although I did want to marry Illuminata, it was sad she wasn't a marriage candidate. XD

I may restart the game as Frey though, not sure who I'm gonna marry ._. (Probably Dylas or Vishnal)

I went with Dolce....
And then Margaret...
And Forte.... (Which I didn't save.)
And then Clorica took her place. XD
Although I did want to marry Illuminata, it was sad she wasn't a marriage candidate. XD

I may restart the game as Frey though, not sure who I'm gonna marry ._. (Probably Dylas or Vishnal)
I married Dylas,
Then Leon,
Then Doug,
And then Kiel. I didn't wanna marry Vishnal for some reason...

I almost got to marry Margeret, but when I found out you have to make the ring yourself I noped out. xD Illuminata is pretty, yeah. I prefer human Ventuswill though, but would that be considered loli or something? ;3;

I've married Forte because I didn't know better. Thought she was cool because she helped a lot in battles.

Haven't started a second playthrough, yet, but when I do, I may go after Dolce, h3h3h3

I'm still deciding between Vishnal, Leon, Dylas, and Doug. Basically making sure all my top choices are even on how much they love me. Plus Kiel is really cute too.

I'm also deciding between Forte and Amber. Clorica is alright, but some of her habits annoy me way too quick. I started a playthrough as a guy, was upset I couldn't marry the men, started playing as a girl so I could marry the men, and lost all interest in the men and just wanted to marry the women! It's kind of silly, really.

I haven't married yet, but I'm going for Dolce.

Heyy seems like we have the same taste in men xD
I married Dylas first too, we had a baby boy named Dylan (It's a mixture of my name and Dylas).
Then, I married Leon and got (or pregnant, not sure) a baby girl named Luna!
I also wooed Doug but didn't get a chance to marry him.

I married Dylas,
Then Leon,
Then Doug,

I almost got to marry Margeret, but when I found out you have to make the ring yourself I noped out. xD Illuminata is pretty, yeah. I prefer human Ventuswill though, but would that be considered loli or something? ;3;

Reactions: 2179
I married Dylas,
Then Leon,
Then Doug,

As long as its over 14 its not a loli!

I married Vishnal cause his personality kind of reminded me of my hubby's personality. It so cute . I'm going to try the other ones at something when I play the game again cause I wanna see all the characters interaction in the game.
I really love the game and it's really fun , I enjoy the story, art style and over all game play of it.

No one, I'm still trying to force Dylas to date me =P He keeps rejecting my love ;_;

I think I'm attracted to the mysterious, quiet, badapple archetype which is why I chose him (in video games only, of course) >.< I honestly thought they could've done better with the overall physical design of the guys but it was good enough... :p

No one, I'm still trying to force Dylas to date me =P He keeps rejecting my love ;_;

I think I'm attracted to the mysterious, quiet, badapple archetype which is why I chose him (in video games only, of course) >.< I honestly thought they could've done better with the overall physical design of the guys but it was good enough... :p

We can say that..... you're a.... "horse" lover then =P

I haven't married yet, unfortunately. I really need to soi can go to that "Family only" area, ugh. :hilarious: People have kept telling me that Ventuswill turns human after you finished all 4 arcs, and that you could marry her. I dunno if that's true, but that's what's keeping me from marrying right now. XD

If it's not, I dunno which girl I'd marry. ;-; Help, lol. :'D

I haven't married yet, unfortunately. I really need to soi can go to that "Family only" area, ugh. :hilarious: People have kept telling me that Ventuswill turns human after you finished all 4 arcs, and that you could marry her. I dunno if that's true, but that's what's keeping me from marrying right now. XD

If it's not, I dunno which girl I'd marry. ;-; Help, lol. :'D
I just looked at the wiki and nothing about Venti being an option...

Reactions: P2.0
I just looked at the wiki and nothing about Venti being an option...
Alright, that kinda puts my mind at ease. :'D Now I just have to figure out who to marry, lol. XD

Back