Devil Survivor Who died in your playthrough of Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I'm curious.. Who did you let die (state your reasons, I want to know lol) or died by mistake in your playthrough of Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker or the Break Record DS game?

I'll begin.. but I'll put 'em up in spoilers in an unordered list because it can spoil surprises :

• Io Nitta - a terrible loss, even though I didn't like her much because I wanted something better than Yuzu Tanikawa from Devil Survivor Overclocked. My expectations were high ;u;
  • Keita Wakui - it was a mistake. I didn't know ;-;
  • Yamato Hotsuin - He didn't go along with my plans and refused to listen...
  • Ronaldo Kuriki - his justice was stronger than mine at the time it seems.
  • Yuzuru Akie - alright, I let him die. I could have saved him, but I did other things first...

What about you guys? :panda:

I watched my friend played he lost the first two people on your list. He was trying not to kill Keita, his favorite character. RIP Keita.

Been a while since I have played so I kinda forgot who killed over in mine. I should go back and play the 2nd part cause I still haven't done that yet . I will probably do that after I finish my SMT 4 unless I get 7th dragon before that. Been rather busy so haven't gotten much time to play my games as of late.

If you're talking about the first arc, Io died because I missed some stupid cut-scene which came to me as a shock. But, at least I had a save file prepared for this. No one died on the second arc. I made sure my first play through the second arc must be somehow flawless

Jungo died on my first run which made the entire run very hard. Especially against the ever multiplying Mizar, as I struggled dearly with him. On my second run it was Nitta's time. I didn't know that you had to get her fate up so she doesn't die ;-;. Ronaldo died fighting for justice whilst Yamato committed suicide to show how much he disagreed with my plan. Which would
later become HIS PLAN!

Back