Who here has played The Legend of Legacy?

• Thread starter SilverOwl
  • Start date
SilverOwl

SilverOwl

Guardian
Banned User
A friend of mine has the game, and i got to play it for an hour. Its great, i would recommend it totally, what are your guys thoughts on this game>

I only played the demo. And in those 29 uses, I enjoyed the game very much. My favorite activity was finding the fogged areas and searching for all the rare treasures in the area. Avoiding the Shadow Giants is a thrill. Of course, my beef is how rare it is to get items like Tiger Claws because money is a pain to grind. And there's no clear level up system. I find that my moves just rank up randomly. But it's mostly fun.

yea, i noticed that your attacks and hp and str and block etc level up, but not the person. i wonder how they do this? is it like the more you use a certain action, the faster it lvls up? i wonder if anybody knows this

yea, i noticed that your attacks and hp and str and block etc level up, but not the person. i wonder how they do this? is it like the more you use a certain action, the faster it lvls up? i wonder if anybody knows this
No clue. One time, I accidently got into a fight with a Shadow Giant and used a move that ranked up. After the party was defeated and I loaded from the Quick Save, I went into battle with a regular enemy and used the same move. But it did not rank up. Like I said, it's just random luck. You either spend minutes upon minutes trying to rank a move up once or it just happens after a few battles.

then i did play it, i leveled up the same move twice back to back,

Back