Who here knows web coding (HTML, CSS, Javascript, mySQL etc.)?

• Thread starter 9070
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Restricted User
Towns Folk
I guess this is where this should be posted. I dunno.

So basically, I started learning CSS back in 2013 but then completely stopped until just recently. I've been using W3Schools and am currently on the HTML Canvas chapter lmao, nothing too serious. Just wondering if anyone here knows any of it.

I find coding fun af

Reactions: Heart
I guess this is where this should be posted. I dunno.

So basically, I started learning CSS back in 2013 but then completely stopped until just recently. I've been using W3Schools and am currently on the HTML Canvas chapter lmao, nothing too serious. Just wondering if anyone here knows any of it.

I find coding fun af

I've tried a few times. While I do understand some JavaScript and some HTML, I just can't grasp how CSS works.
But as far as I've heard, Canvas handling shouldn't be so difficult, right ?
(I'd better try to use CGI or PHP instead :p)

I know a good portion of HTML and CSS and I'm using W3schools to learn more.

I know some HTML but haven't really tried too much. Probably try JavaScript and/or CSS in the summer.

I have been working on Java recently. If you want to learn, I suggest a site called Khan Academy

I would love to learn how I aspire to be a software engineer not sure If I want to be engineer or a developer :p

I know a bit of html, and I had to make a basic website for a clase using java with a framework called Spark

I can help you with HTML and CSS. w3schools also helps a lot. What specifically do you need help with? Styles? Formatting? Images?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back