Xenoblade X Who is excited about XenoBlade Chronicles X

• Thread starter MaxshadowKIR
  • Start date
MaxshadowKIR

MaxshadowKIR

DEMON GOD
Towns Folk
Who is excited about it.

I'm excited about it.I like that i get to customize my character to what every i want.The gameplay was epic and I wonder if there will be a online mode. Playing online with friends will make the gameplay way better.Imagine exploring the map with friends will talking to each other and cooperating to defeat the monstere.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I only saw some gameplay of a character walking around in the overworld and I've been sold.

I'm not excited per se, but I am looking forward to it. I doubt I'll pick it up on release but I'll definitely get it at a point in time.

Who is excited about it.

I'm excited about it.I like that i get to customize my character to what every i want.The gameplay was epic and I wonder if there will be a online mode. Playing online with friends will make the gameplay way better.Imagine exploring the map with friends will talking to each other and cooperating to defeat the monstere.:)

I only saw some gameplay of a character walking around in the overworld and I've been sold.

I'm not excited per se, but I am looking forward to it. I doubt I'll pick it up on release but I'll definitely get it at a point in time.

I have waited so long that I'll day one it. Or day minus one it just like Smash 4 if I get the chance (that supermarket near my school often put games on the shelves a bit sooner than they should, so, that's nice). Just so I could start making videos off it sooner if I get the chance (if my WiiU recording software decides not to set up more glitches (sound delay, wonky recording)).

Shame that I won't be able to give a shot at the online mode until next year (and of course, my videos won't be up until 2016 as well), but I just can't wait for the game to be out. My body is ready, and I'm as hyped as I was when Smash 4 got released.

Reactions: TheSpiritedWarrior
I have waited so long that I'll day one it. Or day minus one it just like Smash 4 if I get the chance (that supermarket near my school often put games on the shelves a bit sooner than they should, so, that's nice). Just so I could start making videos off it sooner if I get the chance (if my WiiU recording software decides not to set up more glitches (sound delay, wonky recording)).

Shame that I won't be able to give a shot at the online mode until next year (and of course, my videos won't be up until 2016 as well), but I just can't wait for the game to be out. My body is ready, and I'm as hyped as I was when Smash 4 got released.
I am with you! This game is amazing, and it will probably be the best open world game this generation. The game is literally 5 times bigger than the regular xenoblade chronicles, meaning that each continent on Xenoblade Chronicles x is the size of the orignal xenoblade chronicles, it had even been confirmed! I thought the orignal was long but for this game to be 5 times more massive and bigger? I am gonna buy this on launch date!

Reactions: D4rkDragon
I am with you! This game is amazing, and it will probably be the best open world game this generation. The game is literally 5 times bigger than the regular xenoblade chronicles, meaning that each continent on Xenoblade Chronicles x is the size of the orignal xenoblade chronicles, it had even been confirmed! I thought the orignal was long but for this game to be 5 times more massive and bigger? I am gonna buy this on launch date!

According to Nintendo World Report, Xenoblade X is bigger than the Witcher 3, Skyrim and Fallout 4 combined. If I find the source, I'll put it up in this post.

Honesty this is the one game I want this holiday. It looks so amazing in so many ways. While at first I didn't care for it, I've grown to love the genre and this just looks like an amazing game from that genre. I honestly can't wait to get my hands on it and start playing.
It's so hard for me to put how hyped I am for this game into words. It just looks so amazing and all my friends said the original Xenoblade is great and I should get it and that this looks even better and there's just so much excitement that I have for this I can't wait until the 4th.

According to Nintendo World Report, Xenoblade X is bigger than the Witcher 3, Skyrim and Fallout 4 combined. If I find the source, I'll put it up in this post.
Oh, I have seen that also! This game is damn big. Massive! The fact that it is bigger than all of these games combined tells you how good the game is, this will certainly be the best game this generation! I follow your hype! This game will be amazing! On top of that, the world is not empty at all and filled with so much quests to do, this game will certainly have at least 350 hours of gameplay!

Well, I guess I'll brag with my Xbox One/PS4/PC friend about how this game is larger than Fallout 4.

I preordered the special edition. I like artbooks for referencing. Still, I'm a good artist, right?

Reactions: TheSpiritedWarrior

I don't believe that. I don't even know if it is bigger then Skyrim by itself. It takes like an hour to go across Skyrims map, and it only takes 30 minutes to go across Xeno's. And, even if you're right about Skyrim (And I still have doubts) then you put Witcher 3 + Fallout 4 in the mix.

Regardless, this game looks so much fun.

I don't believe that. I don't even know if it is bigger then Skyrim by itself. It takes like an hour to go across Skyrims map, and it only takes 30 minutes to go across Xeno's. And, even if you're right about Skyrim (And I still have doubts) then you put Witcher 3 + Fallout 4 in the mix.

Regardless, this game looks so much fun.
Please take a look: http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/...-is-bigger-than-skyrim-fallout-4-or-witcher-3
And yes, it's normal to take 30 minutes to go through the world, because you're using a Skell or simply sprinting. But time to travel != size of the world. I mean, you can have a pretty small world, and have a slow-ish character (travel speed), just like you can have a huge world and have a fast character (again, travel-wise).

Normally if I made a game that is so vast, I would place tons of Easter Eggs to keep making the game interesting. I don't know if that would happen with this game. The game is interesting itself, but it will lose the fun if all of the open space goes to waste.

Normally if I made a game that is so vast, I would place tons of Easter Eggs to keep making the game interesting. I don't know if that would happen with this game. The game is interesting itself, but it will lose the fun if all of the open space goes to waste.

Don't worry, we're talking about a game made by Monolith Soft, so, they've probably hidden quite some stuff in it ! Plus, even if there's no easter eggs, there would still be places with a pretty nice view that gives you tons of XP (Discovery of Remarkable View or something like that. In the JP version streams, you can sometimes see some of them), and more places that gives you more XP. So, that open space definitely won't go to waste.

Please take a look: http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/...-is-bigger-than-skyrim-fallout-4-or-witcher-3
And yes, it's normal to take 30 minutes to go through the world, because you're using a Skell or simply sprinting. But time to travel != size of the world. I mean, you can have a pretty small world, and have a slow-ish character (travel speed), just like you can have a huge world and have a fast character (again, travel-wise).

Do you think it has more sq miles, too? Because, it Xeno can be longer, but is it as wide and does it have more sq miles?

I'm just wondering :p

Thanks for showing me, that's really interesting. I'm surprised it's taller.

What do you mean by Easter eggs?

Totally. Watching a bunch of game play on GameXplain has made me crave Xenoblade Chronicles X, to say the least. :p

What do you mean by Easter eggs?

Hidden content that is left by the developer on purpose. Look up "Game Easter Eggs" on Youtube, and see what I mean. Skyrim and Fallout 4 has a lot of them, you know.

Back