WHO IS EXCITED?!?!?!

• Thread starter EntityHoundoor
  • Start date
EntityHoundoor

EntityHoundoor

Let Your Geek Flag Fly!
Towns Folk
Who is excited for the release of Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains?!?! I personally am pumped up and cannot wait for its release. Ever since the Japanese version came out, I've been waiting in anticipation for the English version to come out.
And remember:

SIND SIE DASS ESSEN?
NEIN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER!!!

Reactions: Jeff The Killer
Well , in reality , the game's already released in the North Americas :p I'm not sure about the EU yet though . But personally , I was also very excited when this game was going to get an English version :D Everything had just looked so epic beyond anything that I've seen :p

Also , this belongs in the 3ds Games forum , @OopaMazo ( such flabbergasted :rolleyes: )

I love Attack on Titan and anime video games (well, some are actually good) and I really want AoT: HiC because I want be epic slay all the titans >: D Hope nobody gets killed like in anime ;-; I think I might get it after Ocarina of Time 3D and SSB4 :D Seems like one of the better anime games :)

I'm so excited! I can't wait to fight the Titans and explore the world beyond the walls! I'm also excited to get the theme that comes with the game! I remember seeing the trailer in the EShop and I was so thrilled. I'm a huge AoT/SnK fan.

I hope I get to kill some Titans with you guys, *salutes* for humanity!

Goddamn, I wish I hadn't spent all my money on my little brothers birthday and spent it on the game. I don't get paid again for another two weeks!!!!!!

It got so many bad reviews, I'm not so sure about that game anymore. I might pass on it =/

I'm excited to play that game because I watched Attack on Titan a lot. I even stay up just to watch Family Guy, and Attack on Titan.

Back