Persona Q Who is getting Persona Q on release?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
The game isn't that popular here so I'm not expecting a lot of replies, but I'm just curious.. how many of you guys/gals are getting Persona Q tomorrow on its release in North America?

I'm looking for people who want to talk about their progress in the game .-.

Sigh I wish. I'm hyped as all hell but actually buying the game is going to be tough for a few months for me.

I plan to get it as soon as it's available in Europe, but I haven't found any RD for it yet. ._.
Or there are so many that it gets really confusing.
In any case, I'll get the digital copy.

Yeah I really wish that I had gotten the game on release. The $50 price tag is putting me off right now though since I just got SMT:IV and Devil Survivor Overclocked. I'm just gonna have to wait for a sale, which hopefully will come along soon Atlus is pretty generous with those.

Preordered Premium Edition. Great value and I use the case all the time. As for the game, eh. It's a great game but I'm only on floor 3 of dungeon one. Gotta finish other games first. And also Smash >>>

I did and surprising enjoyed the game despite it was a cross between two type of games. One in witch I never showed much interested in but I was all over the game cause of the connection it has with Persona 3 and 4. It has sparked my interest in the other game so I probably will check them out at some point such the hubby plays them and seems to enjoy them. I am looking forward to PQ2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back