Phoenix Wright Who is your favorite Ace Attorney character?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I'm sure a couple of you guys played a Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney game before. From the list of characters that you've seen in the games, who is your favorite and why?

Dick Gumshoe really good comedy relief, and epic, kind guy also.Phoenix Wright because hes a pretty cool role as the lead an does an awesome job as the lead.

Phoenix Wright Himself because lets face it he's the Ace Attorney and a comic guy xD
Miles Edgeworth because He's the second Ace Attorney in the game and he's pure bada$$

Phoenix Wright Himself because lets face it he's the Ace Attorney and a comic guy xD
Miles Edgeworth because He's the second Ace Attorney in the game and he's pure bada$$

Mmm... Yeah, those are the most popular characters from the saga...
I will pick those two too! :D

Klavier Gavin. He's so cool, he plays air guitar and lead guitar for a rock band. :D

Reactions: Reece
I am not sure who my favorite character in the series is. There is a lot of memorable characters to choose from.

Klavier Gavin. He's so cool, he plays air guitar and lead guitar for a rock band. :D
I expected this or Godot to show up a lot on this thread to be honest. :p

Not sure but I would say either Emma Sky or Apollo Justice because they are both very funny characters and I like the things that they say and their role in many games of the series . I like the other main characters like Phoenix Wright and Miles Edgeworth but I decide to choose other characters . Who wouldn't like Klavier Gavin . Pretty much a "cool" character in so many ways >.<

I'd say Apollo Justice! He's a newbie in the profession, which kind of relates to me as a newbie in the field (in the game). He's not too serious but not too naughty kiddo. Phoenix Wright is also a cool guy in the game, but Apollo really strikes the most to me.

Larry Butz, or Laurice Deauxnim if you prefer

Miles, because he's cool and cool and... cool :p

He's so smarter than Phoenix that I really wonder how he always lose...
The best Ace Attorney game is Investigations imo, 'cause Miles > Phoenix

Godot he can bring make and drink coffe in court and no one can stop him lol
and Mayanshe is funny im miss her

Kristoph Gavin is my favorite character.

He's a perfectionist, cold and calculating, two-faced, terribly jealous and vindictive, a murderer and he caused Phoenix some terrible strife but he has class and I can appreciate a villain with class.

Also, Phoenix himself because he's Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright and, without him, I feel the series just wouldn't feel right. Obviously. Plus, I like his somewhat snarky comments and humor; makes me laugh every time I play the games.

Reactions: Marc
I always liked Mia. I find her story line to be very interesting as it ties in a lot of other characters. Plus she has all those powers that are just really cool. She seems helpful and aware of what's going on a lot of the time. I also liked her role in the third game of the series since you actually get to play as her for a case.

Probably Godot. I know that he isn't the best prosecutor in the game, but at least he is one of the most likeable Ace Attorney characters (alongside Gumshoe, Mr. Bright, Miles etc.).

My favorite is Phoenix Wright because he is an ace attorney. My second favorite is Apollo.

pokemon get pokemon pokemon as plees it is supper fun in i will mit give you my fc if you want in pokemon is supper fun remember get pokemon as plees in i will make you some pokemon if you get it in i love pokemon if you dont know in 1 pc fore a pokemon frome me

There are so many cool characters, Phoenix has his awesome theme which makes him cool already
Dick Gumshoe is a nice character too but I wouldn't say he's near my favorites
Maybe Athena, she's so cute even with her creepy powers :3

pokemon get pokemon pokemon as plees it is supper fun in i will mit give you my fc if you want in pokemon is supper fun remember get pokemon as plees in i will make you some pokemon if you get it in i love pokemon if you dont know in 1 pc fore a pokemon frome me

You sure you got the right thread there?

ops

My favourite is Will Powers. He's so happy go lucky, and his puppy eyes even defeat those of Gumshoe.

It doesn't hurt that the Steel Samurai tune is one of the catchiest tunes I know~ I also like Oldbag quite a lot. I think I spent most of that whole case laughing at her interactions with Edgeworth, and all the callbacks in later games too~

Back