Who is your favorite antagonist?

• Thread starter AgentLuigi3
  • Start date
AgentLuigi3

AgentLuigi3

Master of Mario Party
Towns Folk
We all love the heroes. I mean, come on, they're the heroes! But sometimes, the villains are so funny and unpredictable we just love to hate them. So, what antagonist is your favorite? Maybe you like the hulking lizard, Bowser from the Mario series. Or perhaps you like short and plump Dr. Robotnik/Eggman from Sonic(Which I know is not Nintendo). Maybe the crazy Dr. Wily from Mega Man is your favorite. Perhaps you like Ganondorf from the Legend of Zelda series and his combination of dark magic and brute force. Your favorite might even be the food-loving King DeDeDe from Kirby, or even
the small mastermind, Marx from Kirby Super Star: Milky Way Wishes.
Who's your favorite?

My favorite villain is probably
Marx, because he is so small and cute when he asks Kirby to gather the Star Pieces(I think that's what they're called?) to summon Nova and stop the sun and the moon from fighting, when it turns out to be his mastermind plan the whole time!
A close second would probably be King DeDeDe because he is just so funny. He also loves food, just like Kirby! ^.^ Plus, I like the Kirby series.

Last edited by a moderator:
Out of the Nintendo ones - Donkey Kong. I think he's really underappreciated and he was the original Mario antagonist. He's silly and less mean than Bowser, mostly he does his bad-guy thing because of frustration, greed and the like instead of pure evil like Bowser. So I like him :cat:

I'd say Demise. He's from my favourite video game series of all time (The Legend of Zelda) and has that really evil personality that makes anyone want to strangle him. He's just awesome in general, and in Skyward Sword, he
pulls out a sword out of Ghirahim's core
One of my favourite quotes from any video game is this one, that Demise as well said: The world will be his to command and his to subjugate.

My favorite antagonist would be Simon Blackquill of Ace Attorney Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies. He ain't the typical antagonist. He's a prosecutor in the game and he knows what he's saying about the case. He looks cool and all, but the real good thing about him is that he is not narrow-minded about accepting the truth. I won't spoil any other good points about him, but yeah, he is just awesome.

tumblr_lwhl2aiPpU1qjr3g7o1_500.gif

tumblr_m6mxi2E8i21qkmqj8o3_250.gif

(NOTE: click on a image to know more)

Can't Mario technically be an antagonist? I mean..he WAS the bad guy in Donkey Kong Jr. after all. But I would have to say my favorite antagonist is Bowser Jr. Although he's never truly been the main antagonist, in Super Mario Sunshine, he was close. When they put him in Mario Party (5?), I played as him all of the time.

Can't Mario technically be an antagonist? I mean..he WAS the bad guy in Donkey Kong Jr. after all. But I would have to say my favorite antagonist is Bowser Jr. Although he's never truly been the main antagonist, in Super Mario Sunshine, he was close. When they put him in Mario Party (5?), I played as him all of the time.
but Bowser was a hero in Super Mario RPG the legend of the sever stars,, Bowser helped Mario rescue princess.. what was her name again? Peaches? from Booster, and join the crew to save the world!
Mario the plumber from ♠ card with powers of Jump and Fire
Mellow the orphan from ♣ card with powers of thunder and healing rain
Geno the savior alien from Wild card with powers of Kamehame-HA and Kaio-Ken
Boswer the ex-villain from ♦ card with super strength and fire-breath
Peaches the Princess from ♥ card with powers of charm and healing kiss
the five of them must travel all over the land and seek for the Sever Wishing Stars and pick the together or else never again a shooting star will grant a wish, and reach bowser's castle to defeat Smith the monster sword that messed the natural order of the world

I like Hades from Kid Icarus: Uprising its just somehow that sense of humor that makes me laugh every time :headphone: Id also like villains from other games but this one seems to capture my interest the most . Play the game and youll see what im talking about lol

I like Hades from Kid Icarus: Uprising its just somehow that sense of humor that makes me laugh every time :headphone: Id also like villains from other games but this one seems to capture my interest the most . Play the game and youll see what im talking about lol
I know exactly what you're talking about! I saw chuggaaconroy's Let's Play of Kid Icarus: Uprising and he commented on that. He isn't my favorite, but he's definitely up there in the charts!

1. Bowser
2. Hades
3. Grima/evil you
4. king dededed
5. Dankey Kang

My favorite antagonist is bowser. He's a adorable dinosaur monster turtle thing :D

I like bowser because he's funny and always does something coedic, yet cute in the mario games. In SM3DW, He turns into a cat and climbs walls like a lunatic knowing he could break the pipe to grab them. But n, he crawls up like a little cat and starts dancing on top of the roof with his friends. (Lol jk that didn't happen :p) He just climbs to the top of the roof and we see 4 adorable bowsers in one place. #teambowserantagonistyeah

I like Ghirahim because he isn't ashamed.

Tails! xD

He has two tails and fly, nothing can be better than this! :p:D

My favorite antagonist is..... Waluigi :p This may seem like a weird choice.. but when I was little, I played Mario Party on the DS Lite, and I chose Waluigi, and for some reason I thought he had some sort of special speed increase because of how skinny he was (kinda like me) So I chose him every single time I played that game, no matter what :D

Tails! xD

He has two tails and fly, nothing can be better than this! :p:D
Ummm Tails is a good guy, not an antagonist...
My favorite antagonist is..... Waluigi :p This may seem like a weird choice.. but when I was little, I played Mario Party on the DS Lite, and I chose Waluigi, and for some reason I thought he had some sort of special speed increase because of how skinny he was (kinda like me) So I chose him every single time I played that game, no matter what :D
Waluigi is always kinda funny to me, especially when Proton Jon from The Runaway Guys always plays as him. #Waluigi'sBridalBoutique!

Nintendo got so many good villain characters, it is impossible to pick one, so I have to make it a top 3 list :cat:.
The legend of Zelda
Ganondorf: He is the main antagonist for the series, and my favorite character in the franchise. He is just the right kind of evil, and his boss Battles are amazing in every zelda game! [/SPOILER)
The legend of Zelda
Ghirahim: The villain Ghirahim is my favorite addition to skyward sword. He was created With an unique personality, and a great character design and Development. "Ill just leave you within an inch of Your life".
Pokemon
Cyrus: Cyrus wanted to create a New world for him and the rest of team galactic. He is in my opinion the darkest and most mysterious character in the series (except for maybe Ghetsis), and his pokemon team is awesome!

I would have to say I like Maxie from Pokemon ORAS and Gen 3 because in OR he tried to take over the world with Groudon (Bad Choice), and in AS he helped you save the world from Kyogre (Good Choice). Also, his Key Stone is IN HIS GLASSES. 'Nuf said about that.

Gannondorf, Majora and espically Vernan!

Ghirahim for sure. Too fab to not be my favorite villain lol

Hmmm, my favorite nintendo villain is hard to pick. On one hand I love Fawful. Because of him, I HAVE CHORTLES!!! But one of my favorite characters in mario is King Boo, since he's the only one who is actually scary. Though I also freaking love Skullkid, as he is very relatable...and of course Hades is very charismatic....and crazy hand is a hand...GAH, I CANT PICK

Back