Who is your favorite Super hero

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
Kakea

Kakea

Survivor
Towns Folk
I want to know who is your favorite Super hero!
They can of course, be from any comic, universe, nationality
hero-hero, anti-hero, dark hero ect.

Please list why too!

You should've specified the title, I almost avoided this thinking it was about the show Heroes.

I think my favorite hero is Bobobo-bo-Bo-bobo the Botector of hair everywhere. His frollicles through the follicles of the earth may tangle his path, but he brushes through.
(I think he's an interesting anime hero parody in my opinion, his adventures are amusing to me.)

Reactions: Kakea
You should've specified the title, I almost avoided this thinking it was about the show Heroes.

I think my favorite hero is Bobobo-bo-Bo-bobo the Botector of hair everywhere. His frollicles through the follicles of the earth may tangle his path, but he brushes through.
(I think he's an interesting anime hero parody in my opinion, his adventures are amusing to me.)

Thanks! For the advice! Alternatively, my favorite hero is: Saitama, One punch man!
Who's bald from training too hard for 3 years straight! Lol!

batman because he one of the very few superheroes i know

I have several childhood super heroes, mostly it involves Japanese origins. Among them are Super Sentai (and Power Rangers to some extent), and Ultraman may count at some point, as well.

I'm so sorry I didn't reply earlier... I didn't expect anyone to respond to this! Thanks for your ideas! I'm drawing superheroes and redoing their looks/origins for a story, and wanted to draw some what're lesser known... I was planning on trying Batman, I never heard of Ultraman...
I DID draw my version of Powerrangers! But I already killed them off in a funny/epic fight!

Batman. He has no powers but he can beat any other superhero. He is a good man

Spiderman is pretty cool. He's not overpowered in any way, and he can swing from building to building, simply with some web string. What a quick way to get from A to B! I think he's quite popular in general.

Deadpool. Always have to be Deadpool.

The Deadpool film was hilarious, and I'm so glad I went to the cinema for it, and I'll be sure to do the same with the next one! The humour is perfect for me, the story isn't just some romance classic action film, it's brilliant. And just the character is perfect. You can't forget his awesome guns or swords.

Reactions: Kakea and Ace
Sorry it took me so long to reply, thanks for commenting: I asked this for ideas on who to (try to) draw, and now that I've read these... I really need to try drawing Deadpool!!! He's the only Superhero mentioned here, that I've been to moronic/afraid, to draw! :D

Back