Who is your favourite character in the Zelda series?

• Thread starter georgepross
  • Start date
georgepross

georgepross

Anime Enthusiast and Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
Let us be more generalised here. Everyone asking who your favourite from a group is but when you can choose anyone, then it gets interesting. Also, why?
I would have to say my favourite character is Aryll just because she cared for Link so much in Wind Waker, she even gave him her most prized possession.

Lord Helix help me if anyone says Groose

~George

I'm not a big LoZ guy but Link is one of my favourite Nintendo characters out there. I used him as my main in SSBB and SSBM. I also like the concept the development team had of adapting to new gaming styles; other than a confined dungeon or village area.

Linebeck! The best part about Phantom Hourglass for sure.

My favorite character would have to be Toon Link because of Windwaker and he has the Master Sword.

My favourite character in the Legend of Zelda series is Darmani, he possesses a manly aura and he is admirably strong. He is also a very supportive and likeable character. Darmani can also go to the boss room without the key, which is quite cool in my opinion, he also names his son after you
242idya.gif

Asides from Link ofc :playful: I'd say that my favorite character would probably be Sheik . Although she is practically Zelda , Sheik has a really sneaky perspective and has some really nice quotes too . And the design is probably something quite unique as well :cat:

Tetra :3

She's a bully. But she's a great character ^-^

ink because ive loved the legend of zelda franchise since I was very little and he is just way too cool with his freaking Master sword and his hylian shield and his projectiles. And he has been my child hood hero

My favorite character is Marin from Link's Awakening. She's so awesome and helpful, also she is nice. Marin= BEST character (besides Link).Link_Awakening_Marin.png

Aside from Link, my favorite character is Midna. She is a very helpful character/partner and even gives you the ability to turn into a wolf when you are far enough in the game. She even gives you a very cool ability, which is to attack all enemies in an area instantly. So helpful, that ability.

The Maku Tree from Oracle of Ages:

Maku_Tree%E2%99%80.png
100px-Maku_Sprout.png

To be fair, saving her from being wiped from existence at the start of the game, then helping her recover her lost memory is something that I feel pushes the the player to move forward more than "Save this Mcguffin Oracle". Her comments on you and her getting married, while odd out of context and probably in context, makes it somewhat all the more endearing.

I love Navi, sure everyone hates her shouting "Hey Listen! Watch Out! Look!" But I think she is cute and because of her I think that's how fairies are supposed to look.

My other favorite is Wolf Link I loved his design and the concept of Twilight Princess. I wouldn't mind playing as Wolf Link again.

My favorite is going to have to be Child Link from the Ocarina of Time. I don't know why, but I feel as if I could relate to him.

Has to be either groose or tetra.
Groose is hilarious and he says stuff like "Lets call this adventure the Legend of Groose" and "Woah lets call this place grooseland!" and he has the most hilarious cutscenes. He also sort of matures as a character as he realizes that link was meant to save Zelda, not him.
th

(I searched funny groose images and it came up with Funny GROSS images. I am scarred for life)

Tetra is awesome because she is a pirate and throughout the game she seems to have a liking for link. She helps him out. She tries to act tough like a pirate but she is really nice and SPOILERS:
She is later revealed to be Zelda
Also her winks are AWESOME!
th

If you could only pick one, who is your number one favorite out of all the characters you met during every Zelda game you played? For me, it has to be Linebeck from Phantom Hourglass hands down. Phantom Hourglass was the first Zelda I've played, and I instantly gain a liking to him after the first scene with him. His theme is one of my favorite sountracks in the Zelda series too. And I just love his personality :3 I feel like his character was written so well, it was just perfect. I love Linebeck so much I even want him in Hyrule Warriors hahaha

I really love Linkle. She's so adorable and her backstory is amazing. She looks after Link-killing machines Cuccos and her sense of direction sucks is im-peck-able. See what I did there? No? :sorry:

My favorite character from the legend of zelda series is Link. He's a decent character in SSB4 to be honest with his attacks. Link defeats legions of evil monsters, explores vasts lands, helps anyone he meets struggling, navigates deadly dungeons, and collects mythical items while pursuing his quest for justice and peace. In the end, he gains the power needed to thwart his main enemy and becomes a legendary hero. He is considered an iconic character in video gaming and the very symbol of the Zelda franchise, and remains one of the most popular video game protagonists.

There are a bunch of characters in the Legend of Zelda series that I really like. Saria is probably my favorite though. Her and Link are like two peas in a pod to me. They're like best friends too! I loved how she was one of the Sages in Ocarina of Time.

I like midna! Her story goes on for a while in Twilight Princess. The fact that you were midnas servent then you grow a bond with her. In Twilight Princess you turn into a wolf and midna saves you. You beat bosses for midna to collect the fused shadows to stop the userper king Zant

toon link:
130px-HWL_Toon_Link_Artwork.png

he's just really adorable, but don't let your guard down he is stronger than he looks. with a huge arsenal at his hand he ca take on any enemy that blocks is path. he even defeated ganon with out the master sword! this "kid" may look harmless but he's just as strong as all the other links

Back