Who still remembers the Chao Garden From SA2?

• Thread starter King Of 3D
  • Start date
King Of 3D

King Of 3D

Pedia Mastermind
Towns Folk
neutral2.png This is a chao <<<<
For all of you guys who didn't know, the Chao Garden was a place you could go to in Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 for the GameCube, and it is like a virtual pet game where you take care of animals so called "Chao" and it is really fun! So I was wondering if any of you guys remember it or have any fun memorys of, so reply what you have to say below, and like always have a great rest of your afternoon :)

Of course I remember it! in SA2, There was a dark-graveyard garden for the dark chao's, and a sort of greek-style garden for the good chao's. I had so many, and they evolved into different styles depending on the stat that was the highest (when you give them animals they gain a little). This goes for SA1 too, but there was only one garden in each area (I remember the Station Square and Mystic Ruins). I really liked looking after them, and engaging within the fun mini-games! Chao race and Karate!

i had a gba cartridge called tiny chao garden or something like that

I think everyone does it was a great feature and every Sonic Adventure 2 video mentions it

My god, this is my childhood. Like, practical all of it. xD

I played the absolute heck out of the Chao Garden when I first got Sonic Adventure 2 Battle for the GameCube. I instantly fell in love with the adorable Chao that awaited me. My heart just melts every time I think of their cute little faces. ;w;

Reactions: P2.0
I DO!! D:

We got Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2 way later than most people did, but I remember those adorable little guys. ;-;
Every time I tried to beat a tough emblem challenge and failed, I'd go back there and play with Chao for a good half hour. It was real soothing, and fun to watch them grow up and interact with. :'3
Really wish Sega would make Chao Gardens a thing again. :cry:

Back