Xenoblade X Who's gonna get Xenoblade Chronicles X when it's released?

• Thread starter Mrmariobros222
  • Start date

Are you gonna get Xenoblade Chronicles X?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, but maybe later when the price is lower for me.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mrmariobros222

Mrmariobros222

AC:NL Fruit Seller
Towns Folk
I'm excited for the game to be released on December 4, 2015, who is likely getting the game when is released? Are you gonna get it as a gift on Christmas from your family? Or are you gonna buy it yourself and buy some shulk amiibo? (it might have some extra content for the game) who's really feeling it?! :cat:

I have never played a Xenoblade game. I would get Xenoblade X but since I have never played Xenoblade I am unsure and I still have Mario 3D world, Mario Kart 8, Smash bros, Hyrule warriors, Zelda Wii U next year and a few others for 3DS. So yeah, it is pretty low on my priority list. I have watched Chugga play Xenoblade for Wii and I might get that. I dunno though.

I'm not sure yet. I got Chronicles on 3DS and will check if I like it enough to decide. It will greatly depend on my experience with that game since it is supposed to be really good.

I'm not sure yet. I got Chronicles on 3DS and will check if I like it enough to decide. It will greatly depend on my experience with that game since it is supposed to be really good.

Don't depend on Xenoblade 3DS to know if the X version is worth it. The two games, despite being in the same series, share only gameplay elements, and not the story.

Me ? Sure, for me, it's an instant buy*. As for the Shulk amiibo, I was already planning to get one, but maybe for Christmas, there should be more stock in France.

(*After posting literally everywhere how I can't wait for the game and even annoying everybody in real life about it, you're sure I'd get it on day one or even before :sneaky: )

Reactions: 532
I don't play much games for the story, more for the gameplay. If the gameplay is the same and I don't like it, I need to rely on Chronicles :p

I don't play much games for the story, more for the gameplay. If the gameplay is the same and I don't like it, I need to rely on Chronicles :p
The gameplay is the same... excepted for a few things: You won't drive huge robots and won't have your own-made character in Xenoblade (Wii/N3DS) (Unless the guys in charge of the port did something I wasn't aware of :p). But theoretically, X should be easier to play for you (if you like Xenoblade), since you won't have to focus on both screens while fighting (< actually, this is a remark I have seen quite often when it comes to the N3DS version, and considering I only played the Wii version...).

The gameplay is the same... excepted for a few things: You won't drive huge robots and won't have your own-made character in Xenoblade (Wii/N3DS) (Unless the guys in charge of the port did something I wasn't aware of :p). But theoretically, X should be easier to play for you (if you like Xenoblade), since you won't have to focus on both screens while fighting (< actually, this is a remark I have seen quite often when it comes to the N3DS version, and considering I only played the Wii version...).
Suprisingly the bottom screen is easy to pay attention to if your an avid gamer. besides, the health above my character heads let's me know if I need to look down so I mainly use that as a reference. Having played both versions I say the 3ds version isn't as much as a pain as to made out to be

If you like huge worlds (by huge, I mean worlds so big it would take hours to simply walk across them), like some strategy to be involved in the combat, and like a good, lengthy, deep storyline, you'll like Xenoblade Chronicles X.

Honestly, Xenoblade Chronicles has THE best music I've ever heard in any game I've played so far, period. Although Xenoblade X has different types of music with more vocals and chanting, I'm pretty sure it's not going to be too far off the original.

Reactions: D4rkDragon and ThatLoyalGamer
I buy it myself

I actually just bought it. Mom bought me a wii u as a birthday gift, and then I begged her to pick up xenoblade. I had to pay for half of it so she had some spare money, but currently I'm very happy I bought it. Fear my protagonist!
bGhPfvbl.jpg

I actually just bought it. Mom bought me a wii u as a birthday gift, and then I begged her to pick up xenoblade. I had to pay for half of it so she had some spare money, but currently I'm very happy I bought it. Fear my protagonist!
bGhPfvbl.jpg
Nice ! Hope you'll have fun !

Nice ! Hope you'll have fun !
Of course I will :3 I'm a xeno enthusiast

Reactions: TheSpiritedWarrior and D4rkDragon
Of course I will :3 I'm a xeno enthusiast

Heh, glad to see another Xenoblade fan on here ! (PS: feel free to add me if you want to recruit me, I can play this game online!)

Back