• No. .-.

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Artisan

Artisan

Hard At Work
Forum Moderator
The Contest is simple. You've seen Marc do it before. Only I will give you 20 PC for the correct guess and you have unlimited free trials. If the Pokemon happens to be on my Pokewalker you will receive a 5 PC bonus. Here are the rules:
No Repeat Guesses.
Ex: You say Magikarp once you may not use that guess again until I change the Pokémon you are guessing for.
Magikarp
Give other forum-ers a chance.
If the world was about selfishness it would've revolved around Copernicus.
Make it fun for everyone! \o/
I'll give the correct answers to Marc
That Pokémon Was...:
Absol

The Pokémon is...:

It was once said this Pokémon was in one of the best teams (in probability) in Generation 3. Name that Pokémon!​

When someone guesses correctly the Pokémon will appear under "That Pokémon Was...:".

Last edited:
Is that Pokémon Metagross?

Sceptile?

Emmm... Salamence (?)

The Contest is simple. You've seen Marc do it before. Only I will give you 20 PC for the correct guess and you have unlimited free trials. If the Pokemon happens to be on my Pokewalker you will receive a 5 PC bonus. Here are the rules:
No Repeat Guesses.
Ex: You say Magikarp once you may not use that guess again until I change the Pokémon you are guessing for.
Magikarp
Give other forum-ers a chance.
If the world was about selfishness it would've revolved around Copernicus.
Make it fun for everyone! \o/
I'll give the correct answers to Marc
That Pokémon Was...:
???

The Pokémon is...:

It was once said this Pokémon was in one of the best teams (in probability) in Generation 3. Name that Pokémon!​

When someone guesses correctly the Pokémon will appear under "That Pokémon Was...:".
Rayquaza

Milotic?

Smeargle

btw... what kind of team? Everything allowed? or restricted?

Swampert

Kyogre was literally the best Pokémon ever in adv

Last edited:
Blissey was a tyrant in Gen 3's stall based meta and on nearly every competitive team, so there's my guess.

Hold on a sec... that's it!!

TYRANITAR!!

I wrote a full article about how it was one of the most dominant, if not the most dominant Pokémon in ADV... How could I forgot!!

Blissey was a tyrant in Gen 3's stall based meta and on nearly every competitive team, so there's my guess.
I was hoping you'd catch that, ty.

Reactions: Zukrad
Gardevoir?

I feel like the last really high tier mon that hasn't been said said, is Suicune, so hopefully, the map of Gen 3 OU that I have in my head isn't failing me, and I'm not forgetting someone huge, like a certain game changing mon that was introduced and just stuck around as top tier forever after.

I miss/love Gen 3 OU, I'mma probably be playing that later now, be it on the GB Micro or on SD.

Gengar?

Lati@s.

Reactions: Mr. Kream
Shiz, I was going to say that one next

Celebi was pretty dominant as well

Reactions: Mr. Kream
Shiz, I was going to say that one next

Celebi was pretty dominant as well
Speaking of him, Jirachi actually got even more play than him that gen as a wish passer and sweeper who had solid duality with the bulky Tyranitars that ran wild back when the Steel/Psychic typing was still OP.

Back