Who's your favourite Mario Character & why?

• Thread starter Naiwen
  • Start date
Naiwen

Naiwen

I'm Not A Pikachu
Towns Folk
I love Browser. Why? Because he's really good with the add. items in races like lightening bolts, green/red mushrooms & etc. & also Yoshi, because he's so cute & fast & can outrun almost anyone.

I would be Luigi, because he is the most funny character in Mario World.

I love Yoshi. The idea of an egg laying Dinosaur who's part turtle is just brilliant imo

I love Yoshi. The idea of an egg laying Dinosaur who's part turtle is just brilliant imo

I didn't know about the turtle part

If I remember correctly, Yoshi was originally going to be a Koopa.

Anyways, I really like Toad. He's so short and cute, and I really like the sounds that he makes when he speaks.

He's got like a turtle shell on his back. I guess it could be a saddle, but I always looked at it as a turtle shell.

He's got like a turtle shell on his back. I guess it could be a saddle, but I always looked at it as a turtle shell.
It was originally going to be a shell, but Miyamoto then changed it to a saddle so Mario can ride on him.

It was originally going to be a shell, but Miyamoto then changed it to a saddle so Mario can ride on him.
I'll always look at him as a turtle dragon thing. It sets him apart from other characters in my mind. Plus, it helps he can turn anything to an egg.

I'll always look at him as a turtle dragon thing. It sets him apart from other characters in my mind. Plus, it helps he can turn anything to an egg.

Well, Bowser is an giant turtle but he looks like a dragon.

I like shy guy and yoshi both of them are very cute , both of them get good items from the mystery box thing :p

My favorite Mario character is Bowser, I love his determination when it comes to gaining something he never gives up, I mean ,once he need the Princess Peach, he gotta have her, I also like Rosalina (newer Mario series) I love her design, she seems powerful, great character overall (IMO)

My favorite Mario character is Luigi. I feel a bit more free when playing as him. Maybe because I can be in the air longer. I am not sure why, but Luigi is the better of the two brothers.

Yeah, I like Luigi too. Nintendo makes him look stupid but between him and Mario I think Luigi looks and is way more legit (and hilarious at times)

I loved the goombas!!!!!! Theyre soo friggin cute and awesome! I made my halloween pumpkin after a goomba for like every Halloween ive ever been alive for! But this year I got lazy and just made a face. I dont really like Bowser. Hes mean and Luigi always annoyed me. But the worst is Wario and that purple tall Wario. I think his name was like Lario

Even if you hate Bowser, one may have to admit that he has his hilarious moments at times :p I mean Bowser's Inside Story you get to see more with his character.

But yeah, Wario is annoying I agree

Even if you hate Bowser, one may have to admit that he has his hilarious moments at times :p I mean Bowser's Inside Story you get to see more with his character.

But yeah, Wario is annoying I agree
I have the case for Bowsers Inside Story on my desk right now hahaha. I dont remember the game though. But I suppose Bowser is funny at times but overall I still looooooooovveeee the goombas more than anything. Im gonna get a little goomba plush stuffed animal thing :p snuggle all night with a nasty brown mushroom lmao

I have the case for Bowsers Inside Story on my desk right now hahaha. I dont remember the game though. But I suppose Bowser is funny at times but overall I still looooooooovveeee the goombas more than anything. Im gonna get a little goomba plush stuffed animal thing :p snuggle all night with a nasty brown mushroom lmao
The Goombas can be hilariously legit at times. I've even seen this one parody of Mario where the Goombas are considered victimized by all the stomping that happens to them

I loved the goombas!!!!!! Theyre soo friggin cute and awesome! I made my halloween pumpkin after a goomba for like every Halloween ive ever been alive for! But this year I got lazy and just made a face. I dont really like Bowser. Hes mean and Luigi always annoyed me. But the worst is Wario and that purple tall Wario. I think his name was like Lario
I'm on the same page with you about Wario, and the Luigi impostor name is Waluigi, I had a lot of nightmares with Wario when I was younger, he annoys and scares me sometime.

Luigi, he's funny,genuine and suprisingly good characteron the mario universe.
I remember when I was a child I always play super mario bros. multiplayer by myself and loose a 1up with mario just to play as luigi .

Luigi, he's funny,genuine and suprisingly good characteron the mario universe.
I remember when I was a child I always play super mario bros. multiplayer by myself and loose a 1up with mario just to play as luigi .
not to mention that there are times that Luigi is superior to Mario. For example, in some games Luigi can actually jump higher than him

Back