AC:NL Why are loans so big? Also, how do you earn money quick?

• Thread starter SlamThunder
  • Start date

Is Nooks Homes loans too much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SlamThunder

SlamThunder

Pika, Pika, chu!
Towns Folk
Really! Tom Nook just owns my bells! I want to get my house to become bigger, but I have to pay 298,000 bells now! Really? Earlier in the game, The loans were okay. Now, they are not. I know Tom Nook just wants some cash, but we want to keep our cash. So, I have some advise for you: DON"T DEAL WITH TOM NOOK! But, that is not possible.

So, back to cash. I'm running low, (just payed off a 198,000 loan) so I need some ways to earn Bells. My way is to collect the most amount of fruit as I can, then sell it. Is there any other ways that work for you? I'd like to know!

Thanks
~Slam

Reactions: spagooti
Usually to get bells I fish at the island or the ocean at the beach. The beach usually gets me 10,000 per session, I know it'll take a while but it is very calming! The easier way is the island, as I said, where each session usually gets me about 100,000. You can also catch bugs, while I don't recommend catching bugs at your town as that barely gets you anything usually, I do recommend the island. You can also trade things you might not want anymore with other pedians here for bells, which is nifty and can land you quite some bells. I hope I helped!

Normally I just wait till it's around night then I go to the island and catch meh some beetles, get a lot and it pays well, but there are some other ways like selling stuff u dont need anymore, fish, other bugs, you can get fossels inspected then take them to sell, it pays well too

Go to the Island at night and you will find bugs that cost 4000 bells minimum

Yeah, I often go to the Island and catch sharks, and ALWAYS dig up fossils and sell them after appraisal. I usually donate and sell the duplicates, though.

I like the fact loans are so high. It adds more long-term playability to the game, and something to work towards. :)

Same suggestion as @Spongee ,go to the island.
But instead of looking for bugs at night,look for sharks at day.
Bugs are really shy and you can mess it up,while fish only dissapear if you run.
You can spot sharks easily due to their fins looking out of the water..

If you unlocked the island yet, go there at night and then catch as many wildlife as you can: Bugs, fish, sharks, fruit, anything! If you sell them at the Re-Tail store, you get a bunch of Bells because they're really rare. Hope this helps! You get way too much Bells for this! :)

Loans in New Leaf are similar to loans in real life, but easier.
In real life, it takes some people 20+ years of work to pay off their house loan!
Animal Crossing is preparing you for the real world in the future.
But if you get a loan from a raccoon for a house in a town inhabited by wild animals in real life, I don't think you made the best choice...
But yeah, like other people were saying, you make much moola from the island. You can set it up to maximize bug on tree spawning, and sell them all to retail for big bucks! Don't let Tom Nook take over your life, pay off your house loans today!

The Island is the best way but if you are in need of cash i could give you some if you want for free

You really wanna know why?

Tom Nook is Jewish

Do you still need Bells? I can get ya a bit o' moola at a small price.

Loans may seem huge at the beginnig, but like mentioned before this post, making the Bells for them is pretty easy. Instead of just earning wjat you spend you though, I suggest you save up a bit of money for Sunday morning, buying and selling Turnips is without a doubt the best way to make money in Animal Crossing. You have to be cautious though, if you don't sell them by the next Sunday, they'll go bad and you'll have to pay a fee so Reese cab dispose them (unless you have a trash can to toss them in)

Nah, they aren't much at all. They're relatively easy to pay off if you pit time into the game of course, but I do see why people complain about it when their house is in their final stages of completion and they just want to pay off their debt so they can have the fun of the main event, decorating!

In real life, home loans are tad pricey. Similarly, the home loans in the games are the most expensive in the game. To get bells, a good way is, as everyone told you, the island thingy. another method is to sell perfect fruit at another town. You can sell them for 3,000 bells a piece!

Tom Nook can get pretty greedy lol. The best way to get bells that I know of is just to fish , catch bugs on the island at night , go diving, and collect fossils . Any fossils ,bug, and fish you have extras of just sell off . Doing that will get you bells up in no time and those loans won't be so bad after a while of doing this. Try going for the highest selling fish and bugs.

If you need any bells I got 12 million in the bank, I could loan a mill or two xD

If you need any bells I got 12 million in the bank, I could loan a mill or two xD
tumblr_inline_o0p5n9OqkG1qda68o_500.png

I agree that the loans are pretty pricey. Kinda wish there was an easier way to earn bells than what there is now. I play sporadically because the loans are so high and I get bored of fishing and whatnot to try and get the bells for the loans. n_n

In my opinion Tortimers island is the best way.
Someone probs said this but catching bugs of the trees will get you lots of bugs.
I usually do it for 5-10 minutes and get 50,000-100,000
Really good way to farm money.

Back