WHY HIM!?!?

• Thread starter Shootajames
  • Start date
Shootajames

Shootajames

Monkey see, Monkey do
Towns Folk
Can we please acknowledge that WOLF was one of the best SSB character to come around? Yes his special had the least amount of time out of all the tanks, but his reach was insane and he had in my opinion a better >B than fox and falco. So basically my concern is WHY IN THE WORLD WAS HE TAKEN OFF THE ROSTER?!

Trick question why'd they add him

Trick question why'd they add him
Wolf was lethal and easily my best character to fight with, besides Mario in his fire suit. Still tho wolf needed to stay

He was pretty good and it would b cool if they kept him instead of Olimar,Mr.Game,R.O.B, and Dog Hunt because they are really sucky characters and nobody uses them and should have been replaced or DLC so people could decide whether they like them or not. I personally think Wolf,Snake, and Ice Climbers, and a New Pokemon trainer introuduced have should of stayed just that they took him off for some apparent reason and it would be cool to fight the characters rival. Hopefully the next Super Smash bros game gets rid of Olimar,Mr.Game and watch,R.O.B, and Dog hunt because who would even include them a best crossover game that everyone plays that's why probably Smash players got bored of it fast because of the players fast and most of the cool chat are DLC.

Honestly, Fox, Falco, and Wolf were so similar in playstyle, and the other two did a lot of things better than him. Fighting games aren't fair to heavies. Many games rely on quick reactions as well as mind games.
And while not every character needs to be competively viable, Wolf was a minorly known character from a series that hadn't released in a while. Fox and Falco were the reps the series needed. It's the same reasoning as why Lucas got removed. Except Lucas fans were much louder in wanting him back. I never saw anyone who just wanted Wolf, just people who had him 4th or 5th down on a "This guy should return" list.

Reactions: Mizunil
Meh, I don't see the difference between Wolf and the other SF characters in terms of fighting.

Back