Fantasy Life Why is Fantasy life underrated

• Thread starter Pokegirlbree
  • Start date
Pokegirlbree

Pokegirlbree

Musical lover and certified Pokemon battler
Towns Folk
Basically I think it's underrated becuse of multiple reasons

1.it was not advertised well: Nintendo did not advertise this game as much as others I think. You just had to see it in stores and try to think if you wanted to spend your money on it.

2. The story: the story if this game was good, but for many in a RPG it either was too fast or slow, or too easy.

3. The characters: some people may if thought there was too much to keep track if in one story.

4.not much to do after story ends: once the story ended there was really only two options to do, become a creator in all lives or do the DLC origin island things.

5. Quests were hard to find at some points: at some points in your Life quests were hard to find, so becoming a creator was almost impossible.

If you think there are more let me know, or comment your own

Reactions: Hayleia
The points I see are:

1. It has a childish ambiance. Jokes are lame puns that don't make anyone laugh except if they smoked popcorn and they ask you "and you, do you know what's Yuelia's wish ?" as if you were a minus-two-year-old idiot watching Dora the Explorer.

2. At the end of the story, your A button is dead. But only because you spend 300 hours skipping dialogues, not because of actual gameplay.

3. Insert all your points here, which I agree with but they didn't bother me as much as the ones I mentionned.

Now don't get me wrong, it's gameplay is great, but only when you're actually playing, which doesn't happen a lot.

I do agree with all of your points and it pains me i forgot to put them in. If they do make a 2nd I hope they saw the feedback they got

Back