Should Mike Myers return?

• I'm sorry Austin but No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Dark Link

Dark Link

The Forgotten Soul
Towns Folk
image.jpg Ok so if your a fan of Mike Myers then you should read this.No I am not talking about the one with a white mask that guys name is Michael Myers.Right now Mike Myers is 54 years old and if you don't know he is a Canadian comedian.Mike Myers is one of the best comedians when it comes to movies(and if you don't know he is also the voice of Shrek).But the problem is that he hasn't been in a movie in over a decade!But that can be explained he hasn't been in movies but he has been behind movies being a director.Even though he is a director is is also an author.One of his books are called "Canada " and it's about how he loves his home country.Mike Myers has been in some great movies and fans want him back so I will list some movies he played in below.The ones I list I recommend they are funny and anyone can enjoy.These movies are also my Favorite:p

image.jpg Wayne's World 1&2~Wayne's World is about your average 2 guys that rock out with instruments with there poorly made T.V. Show called Wayne's World.But then the 2 friends get recognized and there show is upgraded from just under the basement to a full Studio for there show.But then comes some conflict with the 2 and they get mad but I won't spoil the rest of the movie.But there is a funny cameo that has the cop from Terminator 2: Judgment Day and he pulls over Wayne and say "Have you seen this boy".Later the movie became so popular that they made Wayne's World 2 and I'll let you see for yourself what it's about.It hasn't happened yet but Mike Myers want a third film to come out but no ones sure if it will happen.

image.jpg Austin Powers 1,2&3~Now I'll just stop and say these movies are hilarious.Trust me you watch any of them you'll surly laugh.But the story is simple Austin Powers is a parody of James Bond with other movies and it's just silly.I can't really explain to you what there about Because it's just too funny but I'll just tell you about production.Austin Powers:International Man of Mystery first introduces Austin Powers then the movie became so popular that fans demanded a sequel which is called Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me.Then that movie was of course so popular the demanded another film.It wasn't as popular but fans got what they wanted.Mike also want the fourth one to happen and its most likely it will even the producer and the rest of the crew wants it to happen.These became so popular Mike Myers signed a contract with HBO to have an animated series but then the contract was cancelled.HBO nor Mike Myers will say why they cancelled it so it's just a mystery.

Well I'll just wrap this up and if you like Mike Myers just let me know and if you think Mike Myers should return.You can leave a comment or vote.

He was also The Cat in the Hat. Do you still love him now?

He was also The Cat in the Hat. Do you still love him now?
Life ruined :cry:

I feel he's in hiding after Shrek came about. (Y'know that terrible CGI series about a big green ogre?) Sure he was okay at first. But then the internet ruined it all for me, so now I think he's terrible.

Well yea he's kinds ok in Shrek but I was mainly talking about his other films that aren't animated.But I never did mention above but there is going to be a new Shrek movie that is planned to release in 2019.Mike doesn't have a clue what Wayne's World 3 should be like.As for Austin Powers 4 it's going to mainly focus on Dr.Evil and his son Scott Evil.

TBH I honestly thought you were talking about Michael Myers Lol I was so hyped and I didn't know what to don't you think Michael Myers should return @Dark Link it has been a long time since they made a movie of him and all the Halloween movies were pretty great although you have to be a certain to watch these movies because they are 18 and Up so yea

XD Yes a lot to of people confuse Mike Myers and Michael Myers. Let's face it everybody will make that mistake. But on a different note yea Michael Myers could get a new movie. I haven't seen one in ages and I think that a new movie would go great!

Reactions: Leaandro15
Yea they always will confuse it with the movie and didn't the last one get released on 2006 which was the movie where how he started to become nuts and stuff the other day I saw it and it was great ,but the ending had me astonished this movie is dark though and it kind of makes you wonder if he's actually real imagine he was :eek:Halloween is coming In 2 months btw.

Back