Votes: 4 44.4%
  • I don't know

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
eeveeruleslol

eeveeruleslol

I'm just some dude who has no idea what he's doing
Towns Folk
Will you watch the new pokemon movie, I Chose you, which is about how ash and pikachu, and how they meet

Maybe I will. I mainly have tickets just so I can go get a playset of the Pikachu promos you get at the theater. I Choose You is pretty good, it basically acts as a second Ultra Ball per turn and lets me set up Raichu GX in my deck anyways, and he has a decent damaging option (despite the high energy cost and discard cost) in Thunderbolt.

Reactions: eeveeruleslol
Maybe I will. I mainly have tickets just so I can go get a playset of the Pikachu promos you get at the theater. I Choose You is pretty good, it basically acts as a second Ultra Ball per turn and lets me set up Raichu GX in my deck anyways, and he has a decent damaging option (despite the high energy cost and discard cost) in Thunderbolt.
i don't understand

There's a promo, where you get a special Pikachu card and an event Ash Hat Pikachu when you buy tickets to watch the movie. I'll be going with my family to go see it. It looks really cute, so I'm excited to see it.

Yes, I'll be going as well. Looking forward to the exclusive Hatchu as well.

i don't understand
There's a promo card. Ash Pikachu. I'm going literally not even to see the movie, but to get cards that might be playable.

There's a promo card. Ash Pikachu. I'm going literally not even to see the movie, but to get cards that might be playable.

Might as well watch the movie while you're there! It looks pretty good, actually!

I'm not sure really... (I play the games alright, but I'm usually flaky with the anime.)

I watched the movie a few months ago and I think it was kinda "eh" in my opinion. I think it was pretty cool and I think Marshadow in it had a pretty small part in it. Pretty good movie nonetheless

Nope from me. Sorry, I haven't watched any of the pokemon movies in a while, and this just doesn't interest me that much.

Way too late of a reply, but no way in freak. I’m saving my money for Detective Pikachu. :p

I never even heard of this movie, but Detective Pikachu looks amazing. That’s what I’ll be watching, lol

I already seen the original when I used to have a VHS of it. Other than showing Ho-Oh I think the story of I Chose You Pikachu was nothing that stood out. A remake of Pokémon 2000 or Detective Pikachu would probably interest me more if I wanted to get into Pokemon more.

Back