Windows 10 or windows 7

• Thread starter freezebot
  • Start date
freezebot

freezebot

PineappleDoggo <3
Towns Folk
Well these are two very good Microsoft inventions that made the whole internet or at least 70 percent of use and They are called Windows 7 and windows 10. Many people in the world use this because it's pretty simple and fast but which one do you prefer. I prefer windows 10 because its much faster and it just looks so clean. So which one do you prefer?

I stuck with 7. I got too well adjusted to the interface, and that whole thing of updating seemed more annoying (some cases, expensive.) to me.

My only gripe with not getting 10 is how I can't get a lot of windows apps on a 7: found that out looking up MtG companions. Urza Gatherer is exclusive to windows 10 to 8, dangit!

I'm using 8.1. The best of both worlds.
I'm so going to get rocks thrown at me for that sentence :p

Seriously though, 7 is ugly so I'm not going back to it, and 8.1 works so I didn't bother updating. Especially since I'm living my life on Linux and really only booting Windows when playing games.

Reactions: etrian_warrior
I prefer Windows 7 for work and school related tasks because it does not auto-update Windows which can cause Windows to be unstable if the update is bad. I like the user interface of Windows 7 more.

But, I use Windows 10 32Bit on my home computer because my PC does not have a lot of RAM, and Windows 10 uses less RAM.

I prefer 7 over 8/8.1/10 (Well, I prefer Linux over windows, but that's a whole other matter :p), but my computer is 8.1, I upgraded to 10 when it was free but it almost killed my computer so I reverted back. Unfortunatly this meant that because this computer has gone from 7 to 8 to 8.1 and now to 10 and back to 8.1 then there's a whole lot of junk files left from upgrades and such which I had to clean out a while ago (I got given this computer like a month before windows 10 came out, so it's not my fault :p) but it's been left with some corrupted files and such which are broken beyond repair. I just need a fresh install at this point :p

I'm currently a fan of 8 since it has a easier way to navigate through the computer and to find applications that are not on the desktop itself.

Now that I have a laptop with windows 10, I experience everything it has to offer. I really like the layout/user interface, it's so well presented. The OS itself is so easy to use, it's quick to find what I want. The login backgrounds are a unique touch - It changes often to some stunning landscapes which are nice to look at. I did have a laptop that ran on Windows 7, and it's actually alright.

If you had 7 before, chances are they've already forced your computer to upgrade to 10 on its own.

If this isn't the case, congratz~!
...I guess you win an imaginary cookie or something? >w>

I just use Windows 10 'cause it's there. It seems to be aiight, mostly.

Windows 10 because I prefer it to 7 or 8. It is so much cleaner and looks nicer. I believe Microsoft did a good job with this OS this time around.

Back