S.T.E.A.M. Woefully undersold - Codename Steam

• Thread starter Zethor
  • Start date
Zethor

Zethor

AC:NL - The Villager
Towns Folk
Did anyone here even pick this up? It's great! The story may not make hardly any sense, but the gameplay is top notch and multiplayer is great too.
I'm so sad that this sold so poorly.

Hmm , I did find that the demo game was really fun and the full game and the features really did make the game quite appealing to play . I would have enjoyed playing the full version . I guess that perhaps maybe the game didn't appeal in appearance or maybe the price was too high , but it IS a fun game of its genre :/

I got it and beat it. I'm still working on getting all of the gears. I fear that the art style and the lack of speeding up enemy moves ( at the time it came out) put off people. I like how Nintendo is still doing tournaments for the game, but I know we won't see a sequel to this game which bums me out because it is a great game.

Nintendo didn't keep the hype train going for this title like they did with Splatoon. It is depressing to see that S.T.E.A.M doesn't have any decent sales. I'd say the reason this game didn't succeed is because it wasn't interesting enough for people to actually go out of their way and buy.

S.T.E.A.M. DESERVES MORE RESPECT.

Hmm. Well I never even tried the Demo because I've been preoccupied with stuff or never bother because I'd rather finish other content in games first so that may be a problem because the demo should get people into the game. Or the demo told people they don't want the game in the first place because that happens too. And the target audience is probably not children because kids these days don't understand steampunk or Abraham Lincoln. If anything the target audience is parent who know nothing about games and therefore buys them for their kids, kids who ask for the game (really, spoiled kids?), and fanboys which is relatively slim in the first place since Splatoon, the sponge as it is, absorbs all that hype since it has more to offer and may appear relatively more entertaining.

Back