Worst Problem You've Ever Had?

• Thread starter Slayerpon Tatsu
  • Start date
Slayerpon Tatsu

Slayerpon Tatsu

The Nopon King of EXP and Hater of Ignorance
Banned User
Has your 3ds ever malfunctioned or just gave you a big old "NO"? Well what's the worst time then? Mine would have to be when it didn't turn on... it's been going on for 8 months now.

Reactions: GearMetalSolid
One time with my old 3DS i did something to it where the touchscreen + buttons would refuse to do anything! I coudlnt play any games, draw, or anything. ;-; It was annoying, but I always fixed it. That sounds horrible with your 3DS, I hope it can be fixed soon. :p

Disassembled a N3DS XL for reasons (which have nothing to do with hacks, you can perfectly hack without that) and messed things up. Refused to boot. Swapped mobos with another one to get all my data back, gave it to my sister and restored all the data on a Fates limited edition. So basically now I have working systems and an additional working mobo, which means that if anyone gives me a bricked N3DS XL for cheap, I can get a fully working N3DS XL for nothing more :p

Disassembled a N3DS XL for reasons (which have nothing to do with hacks, you can perfectly hack without that) and messed things up. Refused to boot. Swapped mobos with another one to get all my data back, gave it to my sister and restored all the data on a Fates limited edition. So basically now I have working systems and an additional working mobo, which means that if anyone gives me a bricked N3DS XL for cheap, I can get a fully working N3DS XL for nothing more :p
Noice noice. I can't even take off the back of my 3ds

mi cousin broked the battery and the camera of my old 3ds and I had to buy a new 3ds

Fortunately I could be able to transfer all my digital games and my NNID

hey, but his mother didnt scold him because " he He did not know"
I am not going to let anyone of my counsins to play in my 3ds never more

My 3ds' circle pad and direction pad stopped working, so I couldn't get very far with anything. The touch screen didn't respond either. Luckily, though, I sent it in to Nintendo and it was fixed.

The worst problem that I probably had was when my 3DS LCD Screen broke, leaving my top screen a black and rainbow mess!
It was a special edition one, too. A terrible next few weeks passed without it ;~; I eventually got a new one, but some data issues caused me to lose all of my downloaded games on my old 3DS. It was over $5o worth. I'm super protective with my new one now. >.<

The L button on my 3ds is broken it happened when I was on a mini boss in Zelda and because of this I borrow my brother's 3ds whenever I need to play Zelda

My L button stopped working so I had to take it apart to find out somebody got the thing stuck so I couldn't press it D:
Thankfully my dad was able to fix it ^_^

For some reason, all the data on my SD card got deleted, along with the save files of some of my games... It still fails to read the SD card sometimes, I live with the fear that a) the 3DS stop detecting the SD card while one of my games is saving and b) all the data gets deleted again... Of course, I'm using a new SD card after that first happened

For some reason, all the data on my SD card got deleted, along with the save files of some of my games... It still fails to read the SD card sometimes, I live with the fear that a) the 3DS stop detecting the SD card while one of my games is saving and b) all the data gets deleted again... Of course, I'm using a new SD card after that first happened
Transfer the data to a new SD card

Reactions: 423
The worst problem you ever had was for your 3ds? hah, I got a better one for you. It's called "my life" ;~;

I live in INDIA no nintendo shops to by apparatus I have to import apparatus for my n3ds from usa,my father does that for me.

While I was at the park, I was playing my old 3ds, and I set the pen next to me. A kid came up and took it, looked at me, and then ate it, then walked away.

0_0

And I'm okay with that.

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu and Hayleia
I remember when the wifi card stopped working on my original 3Ds. Just seconds after turning the system on and it says 'An error has occured'. Turning off the wifi removed this issue, but I couldn't get to use streetpass. Eventually I turned it back on and it was working again for whatever reason.
I now use a New 3DS xl and so far, I haven't had any issues with it. Better design right here.

Transfer the data to a new SD card
Old data got deleted, as I stated lol. I now save a back-up in case it happens again, though.

Old data got deleted, as I stated lol. I now save a back-up in case it happens again, though.
just make sure it doesn't happen again silly billy. Also, who the heck eats a stylus?

Once I was playing on my half broken 3ds (the reason it was half broken was because I left my 3ds on my couch in the living room to lazy to put it on the table, I went to school and wen I came back Dutch my dog chewed it up, it still worked though but it had a lot of damage to the back of it) and for no reason the SD card was just like "nope I'm outta here" I tried with all my mite to get it back in the SD card slot but to no avail! Later on in that week i went to the museum of flight and my pupa fixed it but grabbing a half teared of cigarette packet shoving it down the SD slot and then shoved the SD card down a sealed it shut with some tape. Surprisingly it worked and then i was happy :3

My L and R buttons don't work anymore. I think it's because of all the times I dropped it when I was younger. I didn't know how to properly take care of anything, so a lot of my stuff is messed up

3 years can take a toll on a 3DS.
Most of the stuff is working fine, however my battery seems to move out of place or something so whenever I turn on my 3DS the Date and Time shows "1/1 00:00" (Yes 24 hour time). Also my L button is become less responsive, and I'm not too technical about what I should do about that >.>

Reactions: 24460
Back