Would you buy 8Bitdo's NES30 Arcade Stick for the Nintendo Switch?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
8Bitdo has an NES30 Arcade Stick that will set you back $80 US if you choose to take up the offer. They're now taking pre-orders for the controller and shipping will begin on August 20th.

Of course, it's fully compatible with the Nintendo Switch <3

5dw3SGV.jpg

I'm wondering how many people would dish out the dough for this bad boy.

I wouldn't. It looks cool and all, but I personally can't see myself using it instead of the joycons or another normal-looking controller to play Nintendo Switch games. I'd like to try it out, but that's it.

What do you guys think about it?

Wow, that thing is a massive block! And the Switch well...is tiny. It seems pretty nifty but I wouldn't fork out the cash for it (assuming it will be available in UK eventually). I like the idea behind it, but I'd much rather stick with using the Joy-cons (with the grip). It would be a nice collectors item, so I think those who want to relive the classic moments will pick this up for sure! :3

Wow it looks amazing!! I hope it just lives up to what it is intended to be and deliver. On the other hand, It looks kind of uncomfortable, I mean, if you plan to have your switch on the go, you will not be carrying this thing with you. Besides, yesterday I received my pro controller for the nitendo swith and it looks and feels much better than that old look arcade controller.
Anyway, it would be nice to try it out, specially for figthing games.

Back