Would you buy cheaper eShop cards with email delivery at Pedia?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Nothing is confirmed yet but if some things go according to plan, you might be able to purchase eShop cards through NintenPedia.com with email delivery.
  • $20 US card = $19 US
  • $20 US card = $18 US for sponsors
I think other sites that sell them online with email delivery cost $20-$24 US for their $20 eShop cards. These cards should work on 3DS, Wii U and Nintendo Switch consoles.

Would you buy your cards here over other sites with these great deals?

No info about EU or CA region cards. Of course, there will be limits of what you can buy.

That's actually can be amazing! Unfortunately I use EU cards so it won't help me with anything but the Switch, and I will probably not buy eShop cards online and just let my aunt buy them physically (my parents hate to use their credit card online and there are no importers to my country, so everything is almost twice as much money as it would cost in other places, and my aunt lives in Germany right near a shop that sells them)

my parents hate to use their credit card online
All transactions will likely be over PayPal.

All transactions will likely be over PayPal.
I know, still :p. I mean, they sometimes use it online for important stuff, but I'm not sure if they'll agree to me immediately for that stuff

I'm wondering if there's other means of paying to get eShop cards besides of via PayPal or credit cards? You see, in my country, usually we have to pay via some cash from bank to get the eShop code via e-mail.

I'm wondering if there's other means of paying to get eShop cards besides of via PayPal or credit cards? You see, in my country, usually we have to pay via some cash from bank to get the eShop code via e-mail.
Something could be arranged.

Back