1. NintenPedia Guest Message

Get 3DS/Wii U/Switch eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU/Switch eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners (Switch is region free). Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

Looking for Xenoblade chronicles x

Discussion in 'Digital Item Trades' started by Chickenmilk120, Dec 2, 2017.

1. Chickenmilk120

Chickenmilk120 I like chicken Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    6 coins
    I' looking for someway I can get xenoblade chronicles x I have 6 pc an am willing to give my nnid games for that game
  2. TribstyAnn

TribstyAnn Me. Authoritative Cynic

Play Coins:
    431 coins
    Umm..... Xenoblade Chronicles X is a $60 game. The playcoin to dollar ratio is 1 to 170. You have 0.05% of the playcoins needed. The My Nintendo Gold points games are a good start, but even so that only gets you up to about $12, and you'd have to find someone who specifically wants those games. You'd be much better off just saving your money for it, and starting a store or service here to maybe get enough playcoins for a $20 code to supplements your own money.
  3. Chickenmilk120

Chickenmilk120 I like chicken Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    6 coins
    I already know this that is why I have offered up my nnid game which add up to the game I'm looking for though I doubt anyone will still take the offer but it have to try

Thanks for your advice