1. NintenPedia Guest Message

Get 3DS/Wii U/Switch eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU/Switch eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners (Switch is region free). Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

Yes, Another Contest - Lucky Posting Bonanza ($40 eShop Credit Prize)

Discussion in 'Town Billboard' started by Marc, Aug 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marc

Marc Chocolate milk :3 Forum Management

Play Coins:
    4,191 coins
    Edited: The contest is now over. In addition to the first contest, I had a short bonus contest for the members who were in the shoutbox at the time. See below for details :
    Yep! Another contest. Winner gets $40 eShop credit (North America and Europe 3DS owners).

So... I've been seeing a lot of people signing up lately. The thing is, they are not posting much, :woot: Well, here's the deal... :singing: There are too many great games and so little money.

I will announce a winner on August 31st, 2013. To participate, all that you need is 20 quality posts at the forum. Of course, forums that do not count posts towards your post count will not count, ;)

THERE IS MORE... SO KEEP READING :greedy:

Members like @ChiefKeef and @Master O'Puppets are automatically entered in the contest because they both have over 20 quality posts at the 3DS Pedia Forum.

Staff members are allowed to participate, :coffee: (of course, I can't participate in my own contest, lol).

How to participate?

Post here with a number from 0 to 1,000. You can post before or after your post count is 20 quality posts. If you do not reach 20 posts on August 31st, you will not be allowed to win, even if your number is the closest to the winning number. Yeah, you do not have to pick the winning number to win. The member with the closest number to the winning number will be rewarded with the prize.

I will be using Random.org to generate the winning number, :love:

Enjoy! Post your number below in this thread to participate. If you cross 20 posts and you fail to pick a number before August 31st, I will use your forum ID (eg. mine is "1" - you can check your forum ID from the URL of your profile link).

It's possible to pick two numbers instead of ONE

Yes! It's possible to pick TWO numbers instead of ONE. To do this, you must refer a member to this forum. That member is required to participate in this contest (meaning, he must get over 20 quality posts). If the member passes all conditions from this thread, your second number will count towards the draw.

What if the winner gets inactive when it's time to receive the reward?

If the winning member does not log into his/her account in 7 days after August 31st, I will randomly select another number, resulting in a new winner to replace the old. If that person does not log into his/her account in 7 days, I will pick another number, and it goes on until we have a winner who logs into his/her account.

If you have a question, post it in the thread below. Post your numbers below too, :writing:
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2013
  2. Nuke

Nuke Nintendo 3DS Legend Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    448 coins
    Marc loves to do contests.

Brb winning.
  3. Matthew

Matthew WE ARE... MARSHALL!! 3DS Pedia Contributor

Play Coins:
    8 coins
    I'm going to choose the number 472. Good luck all!
  4. Nuke

Play Coins:
    448 coins
    I'd like to just make a little minor suggestion that there should be a list of which forums do (or don't) raise post count.
  5. Marc

Marc Chocolate milk :3 Forum Management

Play Coins:
    4,191 coins
    That's a secret, ;) Most forums increase post count so you don't have to worry about it much.
  6. Nuke

Play Coins:
    448 coins
    Well okay. Lol.
  7. Chief

Chief Legendary Chief Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    987 coins
    I choose you, Pikachu. We're talking about 345.
  8. Nuke

Play Coins:
    448 coins
  9. Spinnerweb

Spinnerweb Lime Pawpaw Forum Management

Play Coins:
    188 coins
    Well, I'll go with 457.
  10. Catstew

Catstew Until next time. Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    0 coins
    941. :)
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2013
  11. Chief

Play Coins:
    987 coins
    This is another version of the lottery, but better. We don't lose anything if we lose. :D
    Flarence, Nuke and Spinnerweb like this.
  12. Spinnerweb

Spinnerweb Lime Pawpaw Forum Management

Play Coins:
    188 coins
    Except for hours spent praying we get the winning number. I jest I jest :p
  13. Chief

Play Coins:
    987 coins
    Nah, no need to pray. Turn into Albert Einstein and find the probability for Marc's random number generator to select a number. Then the chances of you winning will grow like the population of the world.
    Spinnerweb likes this.
  14. Jacob

Jacob New Kid on the Block Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    0 coins
  15. Onett

Onett Nintendo 3DS Legend Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    442 coins
    I pick the number 456.
  16. Memento Mori

Memento Mori Reapers' Game's Producer. Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    33 coins
  17. jandkas

jandkas Smash Hero 3DS Pedia Contributor

Play Coins:
    724 coins
  18. CoreyBryceWilliams

CoreyBryceWilliams Pokemon Master Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    85 coins
  19. Chief

Play Coins:
    987 coins
    There's the lucky number, folks.
    CoreyBryceWilliams, jandkas and Marc like this.
  20. xXMrSummersXx

xXMrSummersXx The Grass-type Starter King Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    250 coins
    Hmm I would go with the Number 250
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.